Transfers: $15
Free for active law enforcement, firemen, military

Call between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
S.B.

dubya
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New FFL in Carrollton, Texas

Post by dubya »

Great, nice to know you are there. What all do you do?
Good shooting!
JW, Sons of the Republic of Texas
NRA, TSRA

sb0623

New FFL in Carrollton, Texas

Post by sb0623 »

Sorry about the delay. New guns, bulk ammo, suppressor, fully automatic weapons. Find your best deal, then call us! We also serve the Wylie Texas area.

rentz

Post by rentz »

sb0623 wrote:Sorry about the delay. New guns, bulk ammo, suppressor, fully automatic weapons. Find your best deal, then call us! We also serve the Wylie Texas area.
Do you have a store front with stock or website?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I sent this via e-mail to the OP, but it was returned undeliverable. It can't be done this way, can it?
I'll be visiting my dad up in Kansas this summer and he's agreed to talk about his guns with me. He mentioned he's thought about selling a few of them. I asked him not to because I would be interested in having them and that I would try and match whatever he could get for them or whatever he thinks would be fair. I see your price for the transfers, but do they have to be shipped by the USPS or UPS or someone? Can I bring them to you to do the transfer? I'm thinking the answer here is "No", but had to ask. That would probably save me a bundle on shipping. I'm just down the road from you a bit here in Farmers Branch.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “FFL Holders”