Posts in topic: 1

FFL- Mount Pleasant TX. 75455

Post by DHA75455 »

Die Hard Armory
1605 E 8th St Mount Pleasant, TX 75455

Phone: 903.484.6DHA (6342)
Email:bmoore@diehardarmory.com
Email: jzambrano@diehardarmory.com

By Appointment Only... but very flexible, just don't like random firearms on my door step that I don't know anything about. So please call me and let me know you are sending a transfer to me.

Transfers $25
Public Servants & NRA Member $20
Obama Supporter $30

BE SURE YOU CAN PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK!

Legal Age:

Handguns- must be 21 or older
Rifles or Shotguns - must be 18 or older
Pistol Grip Shotgun (No Buttstock) must be 21 or older

Must Successfully Pass the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (FBI NICS form 4473):

“Instant Criminal Background Check"- once approved, may take possession of the firearm.

“Delayed” Status- from the FBI means the background check was not been approved instantly and must wait for verification of clearance before taking possession of the firearm.

Once "delayed" the background check may "proceed" in a matter of minutes, or could take up to 3- business days to complete (excludes holidays, weekends & initial day of purchase).
If the FBI fails to respond within 3- business days, the purchaser may automatically take possession of the firearm on or after the 4th business day.

I.D. Requirements- must present a valid state issued driver's license or identification card:

We cannot accept expired I.D.'s.
The address listed on background check must match the one listed on the I.D.

Handguns May Only Be Sold/transfered to individuals with a Texas driver's license or Texas I.D. card.

Rifles or Shotguns May Be Sold- to residents of any state provided all laws are observed concerning the sale or possession of the firearm within that jurisdiction.

We will not transfer items unless ALL state and local requirements have been met.

“Straw- Man” Purchases are Strictly Prohibited and will result in the automatic cancellation of the sale.

A straw purchase is an illegal firearm purchase where the actual buyer of the gun, being unable to pass the required federal background check or desiring to not have his or her name associated with the transaction, uses a proxy buyer who can pass the required background check to purchase the firearm for him/her. It is highly illegal and punishable by a $250,000 fine and 10 years in prison.

You need to be aware that, although you do own the gun, if the background check does not succeed, you may not be able to possess the gun that you own.

What we can't do, and what we can

Please understand, however, that if we receive a "Denied" response from NICS, we absolutely cannot, under any circumstances, transfer your firearm to you, nor can we transfer it to anyone we have reason to believe might in turn give the firearm to you (like a spouse, relative or friend),known as a "Straw Buyer". We can hold your gun for you while you file a NICS appeal, and if you are successful in overturning the denial, we will transfer the gun to you at that time. If you do not appeal, or if your appeal is not successful, we can return the firearm to the sender or the sender's FFL (at your expense, and if the sender will accept it). Alternatively, we can consign the gun for sale to a non-local buyer, via online auction or local gun dealer..
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu

Return to “FFL Holders”