P365 Wilson Combat Module

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

P365 Wilson Combat Module

Post by cmgee67 »

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/GRIP-MODUL ... [abbreviated profanity deleted]/365-ST/

I ordered one of these for the 365 to give it a shot. I think it addresses some of the issues some people have with the grip of the p365. It’s slightly wider front to back and slightly bigger around on the sides to fill the hand just a bit more. It also gives you a nice beaver tail as well as a generous undercut on the trigger guard. They make a module for the X an XL versions but you can only use the 12 and 15 round magazines. I did speak with Wilson and if you have a regular 365 you can upgrade to the larger frame but like mentioned can only use your 12 and 15 round magazines. I chose to go with the shorter grip to be able to use all three magazines. I typically carry with the 10 round magazine and pinky extension. The module does come with a new OEM sig mag release uninstalled so you will have to do that. Other than that it should be an easy swap. The tan color is actually a bit darker according to Wilson but the website pic makes it look lighter. There are some good videos that show this. I wanted to post this in case anyone else with the 365 was wanting a different grip module. And the price is not bad at all.

AndyC1911
Posts in topic: 1

Re: P365 Wilson Combat Module

Post by AndyC1911 »

That's pretty ingenious :thumbs2:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”