What would you pay for an RG10 .22 revolver?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

mr surveyor
Posts in topic: 3

Re: What would you pay for an RG10 .22 revolver?

Post by mr surveyor »

^^^exactly^^^

jd
It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chemist45 »

Wrong question. The question is: What will you pay me to take it off your hands?

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Chemist45 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:00 pm Wrong question. The question is: What will you pay me to take it off your hands?
Too late!
The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:51 pm
puma guy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:38 pm
eyedoc wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:38 pm WHAT IS A ROHM RG10 PISTOL WORTH?
A ROHM RG10 pistol is currently worth an average price of $66.70 used . The 12 month average price is $71.18 used.

The used value of a ROHM RG10 pistol has fallen ($13.42) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $66.70 .

The demand of new ROHM RG10 pistol's has not changed over the past 12 months. The demand of used ROHM RG10 pistol's has risen 10 units over the past 12 months.

ESTIMATED VALUE
*Using 80% condition for calculating used Values.
*Caliber, Barrel Length, Generations, Sub Models may all affect item price. Make sure your search is specific enough to get the correct value.

https://truegunvalue.com/pistol/rohm/rg ... l-value-51
I was just amazed at the accuracy of the pistol in the video.They are made mostly of pot metal and the steel barrels are just loosely stuck into the pot metal frame & held in place by a pin. That's the only connection to the pistol frame. What looks like the barrel with the front sight is just a shroud. A customer brought one back after the barrel shot out the front of that shroud when the pin failed. There are folks who collect them, though. I never looked at the company's ads back when I was selling them,, but here's one from 1960 that states they are " exceedingly accurate", so maybe they knew what they were talking about. I'm not sure how that barrel grouped in the one we had returned. :lol: I don't know anyone who would pay half that much for one, but they're probably a better buy than a Jennings/Bryco/Jiminez.
After reading this post, I would accept payment (to me) of $50.00 to take it off of someone's hands. :mrgreen:
:lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”