Great holster for your Kel-Tec .32/.380

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Jim101
Posts in topic: 6

Great holster for your Kel-Tec .32/.380

Post by Jim101 »

Got this about a week ago, made by Ron Graham. I wore it for a week and didn't know it was there., nice high rider...Can also be used for a pocket holster...

Jim
NRA, TSRA

OverEasy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OverEasy »

You bought a leather holster for that little thing? It probably cost 1/2 of what the gun cost. I just keep my P32 stuffed down my sock.

I'm just kidding!!! That's a nice looking holster!! I have one of Ron's pocket holsters for my P11. I wish I had one like the one you have. Mine is pocket only and I hardly ever pocket carry the P11 and I don't have a belt holster for it. SmartCarry, butt pack, UncleMikes nylon IWB, Ron's pocket holster but no OWB. The pictures came out real good too. Now I'm going to have to see if he makes one for the P11. Santa???

Thanks for posting the pics, OE
NRA
TSRA
JPFO
American Legion
USN (69-77)
What did you expect?

Topic author
Jim101

Post by Jim101 »

OverEasy,

Well, your first sentence had me worried..... :D

Yes, it is a nice little leather holster, sometimes the .32 is to big for my pocket and this works out really nice....I also have one of Ron's pocket holsters for my .22 NAA Mini-Mag that I really enjoy.....

Take care,

Jim
NRA, TSRA

dws1117
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dws1117 »

Nice piece of leather. Since I will be getting a kel-tec soon, I have a few questions. Have you used it as a pocket holster? How well does it work in the pocket? How much does it cost? If it is half to cost of the gun, I think I'll just do the DeSantis Nemisis route. At $14.95 through Dillon precision it would be hard to pass up.

Topic author
Jim101

Post by Jim101 »

dws,

Go to Ron's site to check on prices, he has different ones....I have used it as a pocket holster in my jeans, the "push-off" on the back of the holster makes it work either way, I really like it..........

http://www.palehorseholsters.com/

Jim
NRA, TSRA

dws1117
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dws1117 »

Thanks

couzin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by couzin »

Graham does good work - but be prepared to wait (six months or more on some stuff) - or just kiss off whatever you have paid because he swears it was sent and you can't get your money back because it has been 'six months or more.'

Topic author
Jim101

Post by Jim101 »

Couzin,

That has changed, he now has some folks that handle his orders, the last holster I ordered took four weeks..I was told, after I placed the order it would take 4 - 6 weeks.

Jim
NRA, TSRA

couzin

Post by couzin »

Placed my last order before he went to palehorse to sell his wares. He used to take orders through his own website and that is where I made my order. It was last July, then the email addresses changed for him because his provider requested it, then his phone changed because he moved, then his wife got hurt, then he lost the order, then it was 'I will send it next week' (a month ago). I understand he builds them all himself and has had all of these thing happen - but it is still a long time to wait. I do know that he builds holster batches at a time so a lot of the small holsters are readily available (ike for the NAA, Kel-Tec, etc.) - but he waits on several orders for other types of weapons and then builds then all at one time. I think palehorse probably has stockpiled a few of his products so some things could probably be had quick. Mine, unfortunately, has slid way down his to-do list. And since I paid him with paypal and didn't use palehorse - all I can do is send him emails asking 'when?' His stuff is excellent, but he might want to add another body and raise the prices to cover it. His holsters are very reasonable and you cannot beat the cost to quality.

Topic author
Jim101

Post by Jim101 »

If you want his email addr. and board, let me know.....

Jim
NRA, TSRA

couzin

Post by couzin »

Thanks - already tried them. I have seen your posts on the Graham list board. Essentially you originally asked the same thing I did - "how long the wait?". I am glad it was only $55.00.

Topic author
Jim101

Post by Jim101 »

Couzin,

Yes, before he went with PaleHorse the wait was long, but, when I put an order with PaleHorse I received an email from them telling it was a min. of 4 weeks. I recieved the holster in 4 weeks. I don't know if it had to be made or was already made and they just had to pick it from a bin and send it.

Jim
NRA, TSRA

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”