Introduce yourself

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

_Dire_Wolf
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by _Dire_Wolf »

Hi everyone.

My name is Zach, male, 23 yr old nursing student. I am at the moment awaiting my LTC to go form print pending to mailed so hopefully will have it soon. Been fishing and shooting most of my life. I plan to carry a 9mm XD mod 2 with A&G IWB.

When I took my LTC class our instructor gave us this website and told us it was a great place to get information and ask questions. I have posted 2 questions and got a tun of helpful advice and have read a lot of threads in new to carry and the never again tabs. This site is awesome and a great place for info. Thanks for all the help with a newbie!

carlson1
Posts in topic: 166

Post by carlson1 »

Welcome to all the new folks.

Zach thank you for following what I believe is a "calling" going into the medical field.

Your instructor was correct about the TexasCHLForum because there is no place like this place any place in the world. :thumbs2:

Kimchi

Post by Kimchi »

Hey everyone, I prefer to stay anonymous you can call me Kimchi and I am 34 years old. I moved to North Dallas from Los Angeles 2 years ago and am in love with this great city and state. I just received my CHL and I carry everywhere I go due to the car I drive and my profession. I have been held up in the past and never want to be in a position where I am helpless again.

:txflag:

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Kimchi wrote:Hey everyone, I prefer to stay anonymous you can call me Kimchi and I am 34 years old. I moved to North Dallas from Los Angeles 2 years ago and am in love with this great city and state. I just received my CHL and I carry everywhere I go due to the car I drive and my profession. I have been held up in the past and never want to be in a position where I am helpless again.

:txflag:
Welcome both to Texas and to the Forum. It's great to have a diamond broker in the Forum Family.

Chas.

cit1991

Post by cit1991 »

I've been signed up here for a while, just to read and lurk. I've lived here for a while, but just moved back again 4 years ago. Finally got around to getting back my LTC. I previously had CHL's.

I have a few, bit my daily carry will be a little Rohrbaugh R9S in 9mm.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Jusme »

cit1991 wrote:I've been signed up here for a while, just to read and lurk. I've lived here for a while, but just moved back again 4 years ago. Finally got around to getting back my LTC. I previously had CHL's.

Welcome to the forum!! :tiphat:

We have at least one other member here from Seabrook.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Syntyr »

cit1991 wrote:I've been signed up here for a while, just to read and lurk. I've lived here for a while, but just moved back again 4 years ago. Finally got around to getting back my LTC. I previously had CHL's.

Hey Cit1991. Welcome.

Seabrook? Mmmmmmmmm Tookies... Oh now I have to take a road trip, need a bean burger
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

TXRon

Post by TXRon »

Native Texan. I have traveled the world and lived in many different places. Returned to Texas 5+ years ago.
Over 50.
College graduate.
Live in DFW metroplex.

remanifest

Post by remanifest »

TXRon wrote:Native Texan. I have traveled the world and lived in many different places. Returned to Texas 5+ years ago.
Over 50.
College graduate.
Live in DFW metroplex.
Welcome, Ron! You'll find this forum is full of great people, great discussion, and extremely helpful.
"They will not force us, and they will stop degrading us. They will not control us, and we will be victorious. Rise up and take the power back. We have to unify and watch our flag ascend."
- Muse - Uprising

Fun-Slinger

Post by Fun-Slinger »

Hi all, been lurking for a while & just got my ltc so I figure I should join in

21 male
Part-time student/Security
Just got LTC! :woohoo
Near Kemah/Seabrook area
CZ 75 P-01 9mm @0430 IWB Aliengear 3.0/or Stealthgear Iwb standard
CZ 75 P-01 9mm

carlson1
Posts in topic: 166

Post by carlson1 »

Welcome to the "continuing education" site for LTC in Texas! Glad you joined us.

Carl

Scotthawk55

Post by Scotthawk55 »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Recently took my ltc course at the arms room with Tom Estep, great class Tom is awesome. My wife and I both really enjoyed our time with him.

Received my ltc 3 weeks from applying and carried for the first time Saturday, been a long time coming. 2 days later I decided the xd sub compact was too big and picked up a significant p238 to carry until I loose a little weight.

I've really enjoyed the forum so far and it came highly recommend.

Scott

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mxrdad »

Scotthawk55 wrote:Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Recently took my ltc course at the arms room with Tom Estep, great class Tom is awesome. My wife and I both really enjoyed our time with him.

Received my ltc 3 weeks from applying and carried for the first time Saturday, been a long time coming. 2 days later I decided the xd sub compact was too big and picked up a significant p238 to carry until I loose a little weight.

Scott
Welcome Scotthawk55. You will enjoy the site, very educational. Be very careful with the above underlined............... Next thing ya know you'll have a few more, its quite the disease! Enjoy and carry on!
Just some guy's opinion.

nonleg
Posts in topic: 2

Post by nonleg »

Male
Information Security Consultant
Married (wife insists I carry too!)
9 Years Texas CHL, 12 years Georgia/LA/Utah
XD .45ACP Compact IWB, XD Mod 2 .45 ACP Subcompact for the OWB days

I've only been outed by one five year old in 12 years. :thumbs2:
Let's not overthink this. Whatever it is.

LDB415
Posts in topic: 16

Post by LDB415 »

Scotthawk55 wrote:Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

Scott
Welcome to the forum. You must be in the general south Houston area if you went to the Arms Room. If you haven't seen it yet find the thread on "Houston south quadrant breakfast". A random group of us meets one a month for breakfast and everyone is welcome. Enjoy the forum.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”