IDPA Questions

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

DustinB wrote:Sounds great, I'll be there. Where should I meet you at?

Dustin
It's raining again in Friendswood! I don't know the forecast for later today, but hopefully we'll be able to shoot. I'll send you a PM with my cell number so you can check with me later today.

Chas.

Roger Howard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Roger Howard »

CaptDave wrote:
Just don't confuse your mag holder with your cellphone holder 'ahem" :headscratch And you'll be okay.... :leaving (That was for somebody else....:razz: )

BTW: I think you'll be legal anyway with your XD gear.
OH, that was way FUNNY

:smilelol5:

It's going to be a LOOOOONG time before I get old and forgetful. :rolll
By then you will have forgotten about it
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Topic author
DustinB
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DustinB »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: It's raining again in Friendswood! I don't know the forecast for later today, but hopefully we'll be able to shoot. I'll send you a PM with my cell number so you can check with me later today.

Chas.
Ok sounds good. I checked with accuweather.com and it said it should be done raining by 1pm, but then again how often are weathermen right.

BTW, will the gate be unlocked or would I have to give you a call to let me in?

Dustin

Roger Howard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Roger Howard »

DustinB wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote: It's raining again in Friendswood! I don't know the forecast for later today, but hopefully we'll be able to shoot. I'll send you a PM with my cell number so you can check with me later today.

Chas.
Ok sounds good. I checked with accuweather.com and it said it should be done raining by 1pm, but then again how often are weathermen right.

BTW, will the gate be unlocked or would I have to give you a call to let me in?

Dustin
The gate will be open. Alot of people there on the weekends. If I'm there next weekend (not sure if I have to work yet) I'll help you out. I'm a safety officer for IDPA. Glad to see you are going to shoot. You'll have alot of fun and it is great pratice. I'll send you a Pm with my #.
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

dlcrouch
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dlcrouch »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
DustinB wrote:Yeah, I sure can. What did you have in mind?
Marc and I will be there at 3:00 pm and we have another TexasCHLforum member coming. We going to run through a few IDPA-style scenarios and go over the runs, range commands, etc. to get ready for next weeks match. You are welcome to join us if you like.

Chas.
Charles

Any chance you might make the same offer this month?

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”