2 17 rd reloads
Kershaw tanto folder
105 lumen light

loktite
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pictures Of Your Daily Carry

Post by loktite »

Terryr21 wrote:My humble edc.
That's a neat looking LDK sheath/card holder (money clip?) combo there. Is the elastic/fabric just for tension on the cards?
NRA Endowment Member

Raptorii

Post by Raptorii »

casp625
Posts in topic: 2

Post by casp625 »

Just received my Wilson 500 ETM and VZ Grips - Stars and Stripes in Zebra - which will be carried in a HF1 holster from Tucker Gun Leather:

Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
HF1.jpg
Last edited by casp625 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 3

Post by GlassG19 »

casp625 wrote:Just received my Wilson 500 ETM and VZ Grips - Stars and Stripes in Zebra - which will be carried in a HF1 holster from Tucker Gun Leather:

What a purrty set up you got right there.
:cheers2:
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

Mavs00

Post by Mavs00 »

Stuck in the "Waiting Room" for now (Day 63). I used to carry an old 1911 back in the day in NY (used to have a CCP there in the early 2000's, let it lapse), then moved to NM (Constitutional OC), so just pining away the time perfecting my new rig around the house. I long ago upgraded my 1911 to a M&P9 full size, which was fine for OC, but still a bit bulky (for me) for CC. So after a bit of researching, settled on my new carry option. Sig Sauer p320 compact. Got it about a month ago. Put about 300+ rounds through her so far. Smooth trigger, no malfunctions yet (I love me some striker fire pistols). Lemme know what you think.

Here's my whole getup.Sig p320, Desantis E25 belt, Alien Cloak Tuck 3.0, M&P 3" Utility knife & 2 15rd-mags with JHP SD rounds.

Tired of wearing around the house. Ready for my WW. Should be much more comfortable then my old CC rig (with a full size 1911).

trashysquid

Post by trashysquid »

The old is new again with my most recent acquisition for EDC...S&W Airweight Model 442 in 38SPL +P:

Decided to go back to a revolver after more than 20 years without owning one (last one was a S&W Model 10 that I wish I still had). Fit and finish is excellent, and the laser is a welcome addition (first laser I've ever had on a weapon). Needs a trigger job, though...any suggestions? And the holster was custom made by someone in town to allow for the laser on the frame.

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 37

Post by carlson1 »

trashysquid wrote:The old is new again with my most recent acquisition for EDC...S&W Airweight Model 442 in 38SPL +P:

Decided to go back to a revolver after more than 20 years without owning one (last one was a S&W Model 10 that I wish I still had). Fit and finish is excellent, and the laser is a welcome addition (first laser I've ever had on a weapon). Needs a trigger job, though...any suggestions? And the holster was custom made by someone in town to allow for the laser on the frame.
You can buy a DIY kit from Brownells and they have a video on how easy it is on YouTube.

Nano

Post by Nano »

My daily carry could be any one of these three depending on the situation.

NRA Member

trashysquid

Post by trashysquid »

carlson1 wrote:
trashysquid wrote:The old is new again with my most recent acquisition for EDC...S&W Airweight Model 442 in 38SPL +P:

You can buy a DIY kit from Brownells and they have a video on how easy it is on YouTube.
Found it....Apex complete kit. Thanks for the tip!

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Nice rig! Since OC passed, I sometimes still carry my S&W 28 .357. I've had it for almost 40 years.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

trashysquid

Post by trashysquid »

Lynyrd wrote:

Nice rig! Since OC passed, I sometimes still carry my S&W 28 .357. I've had it for almost 40 years.
Thank you, sir!

loscar141

Post by loscar141 »

EDC:Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm in a belt slide holster. Weekend carry: Glock 19 in a belt slide holster or safari land paddle holster Image
Or a Triple T holster for both, But I actually use the belt slide holster the most its the easiest to put on, and take off

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

XDS Subcompact 9mm
Critical Defense 115gr
Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife sheath repurposed for extra magazine
Blackhawk tuckable
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

Lynyrd wrote:
Nearly makes me jealous.

My S&W Model 19 got stolen near 20 years ago. After I had had it for nearly 20 years. Had it just about broken in perfect.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”