Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Osama Bin Laden

Post by philip964 »

RSX11 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:05 pm
Osama bin Laden “Hope” posters spotted on college campuses.
You did notice that was the Babylon Bee, right?
I did.

Gen. Z reacts! 20% of US population.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Please stop. Don't give these idiots (or OBL) any additional attention. They're just uneducated attention whores.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rafe »

I'm thoroughly confused. But that's nothing new. That letter (whose authorship was and remains questionable from what I understand) was first published in full, as translated, 21 years ago by the British paper The Observer.

Twenty. One. Years. Ago. And now suddenly Gen Z is all in "existential crisis" mode? What? They never read anything on their own unless the Twitterverse or TikTok spoon-feeds it to them? Do they know anything about 9/11? Do they know we've actually landed on the moon? :waiting:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -zers.html

Old news.

20% of young people who live in America support Osama Bin Laden. Or something to that effect.

It’s only been 21 years.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:47 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -zers.html

Old news.

20% of young people who live in America support Osama Bin Laden. Or something to that effect.

It’s only been 21 years.
After 911 so many Americans were getting in line to give up their freedom. Now you have the "Department of Homeland Security", massive unconstitutional spying on America (especially Trump), and the FBI as the primary instrument of oppression.

The terrorists truly stole our freedom which was the plan from the beginning. Its past time to take our freedom back. Defund the FBI. Break up the CIA and security state, end the unconstitutional spying Section 702’s Unconstitutional Domestic Spying Program Must End .
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:39 am
philip964 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:47 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -zers.html

Old news.

It’s only been 21 years.
After 911 so many Americans were getting in line to give up their freedom. Now you have the "Department of Homeland Security", massive unconstitutional spying on America (especially Trump), and the FBI as the primary instrument of oppression.

The terrorists truly stole our freedom which was the plan from the beginning. Its past time to take our freedom back. Defund the FBI. Break up the CIA and security state, end the unconstitutional spying Section 702’s Unconstitutional Domestic Spying Program Must End .
I flew for the first time since Covid started. They have been busy figuring out new ways to inspect you at the airports since 9/11 and Covid. They now have a special dog corral you walk through two at a time while dogs circle you. ( I guess the reloaders on the forum need to pay attention to the clothes they are wearing) Now you dont take your laptops out of your bag. You dont take your shoes off. But your pockets must be empty and it must go in your bag since the plastic bins are no longer used. Of course, my bag was flagged for extra inspection, which meant the laptop and tablet were taken out and it was sent through again. I lost my replica .45 cal bullet that was on my key chain that was hollowed out to hold a folded $100 bill. I have carried that throughout the US and the world for the last 20 years without issue. Naturally the Airport that I returned from had completely different requirements than the one in Texas. Flying is not as fun as it was in the old days.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”