ammo on sale

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

WeldonHunter
Posts in topic: 67

Re: ammo on sale

Post by WeldonHunter »

g31357 wrote:where's the cheapest place to get .40 ammo? I just converted by glock 31 into a 22.
Have a look here: http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=. ... owall=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; There's a few to choose from.

txjim42
Posts in topic: 3

Post by txjim42 »

Federal Champion .22LR 525 rd. pack - $16.99/box @ Cabelas (in store)

Walked into Cabelas in Allen, TX last night and found Federal Champion .22LR 525 round value packs's on sale for $16.99 which is $5 less than the price on their website. Probably a good thing I don't live closer. :) It's 36gr, copper-plated and has worked in everything semi-auto or not that we've fed it to.

Here's the web-site link: really big link
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace.
Thomas Paine

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Beiruty »

txjim42 wrote:Federal Champion .22LR 525 rd. pack - $16.99/box @ Cabelas (in store)

Walked into Cabelas in Allen, TX last night and found Federal Champion .22LR 525 round value packs's on sale for $16.99 which is $5 less than the price on their website. Probably a good thing I don't live closer. :) It's 36gr, copper-plated and has worked in everything semi-auto or not that we've fed it to.

Maybe Wally Walmart is still cheaper.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Sasnakra
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Sasnakra »

Just got back from Cabela's in Allen. They had Herter's Select Grade Brass, 9mm 115 gr, FMJ, non-corrosive, boxer primed on sale for $10.99 box of 50 rds. I have previously shot one box of this and found it performed just fine - a little nosier and hotter (almost +P) than Federal, but clean and accurate. They still had plenty - after a bit of searching the warehouse, they brought out a full shopping cart load - minus my five boxes :-)

:txflag:
02/20/10 - TX CHL Received
NRA & TSRA

gringo pistolero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by gringo pistolero »

Beiruty wrote:
txjim42 wrote:Federal Champion .22LR 525 rd. pack - $16.99/box @ Cabelas (in store)

I think Wally is cheaper than Cabela's normal price but not cheaper than this sale price. It's not worth a two hour drive for me but this made me realize how much things have changed if we think three cents per round is a cheap price for bulk packed 22LR. :cryin
I sincerely apologize to anybody I offended by suggesting the Second Amendment also applies to The People who don't work for the government.

txjim42
Posts in topic: 3

Post by txjim42 »

gringo pistolero wrote:
Beiruty wrote:

I think Wally is cheaper than Cabela's normal price but not cheaper than this sale price. It's not worth a two hour drive for me but this made me realize how much things have changed if we think three cents per round is a cheap price for bulk packed 22LR. :cryin
Could be Wally is cheaper. Just happen to be in that neck of the woods for something else. I did a bit of shopping around online previously and didn't find it any cheaper, but I'll reckon I'll check a Wally-world to double-check next time I drive by as I'm not opposed to saving a buck or two. Last time I looked a couple months back they didn't have anything at this price-point though. I can remember buying bricks of 22 for half that many moons ago. Guess I should've invested then.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace.
Thomas Paine

Napier
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Napier »

Sasnakra wrote:Just got back from Cabela's in Allen. They had Herter's Select Grade Brass, 9mm 115 gr, FMJ, non-corrosive, boxer primed on sale for $10.99 box of 50 rds. I have previously shot one box of this and found it performed just fine - a little nosier and hotter (almost +P) than Federal, but clean and accurate. They still had plenty - after a bit of searching the warehouse, they brought out a full shopping cart load - minus my five boxes :-)

Herter's select grade brass is make by Fiocchi. Beware hard primers and misfires.

RSJ
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RSJ »

Herter's select grade brass is make by Fiocchi. Beware hard primers and misfires.
+1
I almost sent my Sig 556 in for repairs..... then I shot some XM193 through it... >500 rounds later I haven't had a single FTF and haven't gone back to any of that Herters junk. I know its no the 9mm but I just like to tell people to stay away from the entire brand.
NRA Member

apostate
Posts in topic: 2

Post by apostate »

Beiruty wrote:

Federal 550 round bulk pack was $19.97 at the Katy Mills Walmart today. (Not labeled "Champion" FWIW)

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Pawpaw »

Napier wrote:Herter's select grade brass is make by Fiocchi. Beware hard primers and misfires.
I've shot a lot of Fiocchi .45 & .223 and never had a single problem.
Last edited by Pawpaw on Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

TexGalRK
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TexGalRK »

Found Federal .45 at Mansfield WalMart yesterday for 25.97. :hurry: They had one box left after we bought ours.
*This was for the 100 rd box.
~RK

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Freedom Munitions Special!! 9mm NEW 115gr $149/1000rds+SH
***Sold Out***
Use Coupon Code krazy9 one case per customer.

Go here:
http://www.freedommunitions.com/product ... 9r115n.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Discount applied when code is put in.

It's explained here:
http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/45208.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Krazy 9 Special! We are offering this special offer to customers who have the special promo code.
9mm 115 gr RN New is normally priced at $189.00 per Case, enter your special promo code to receive 1 Case at the discounted price.
(Discount will show in the Shopping Cart after special promo code has been entered)

This is for a very limited time. Only 1 Case per person (Quantity must show only 1 or promo code will not apply).
First 100 orders will receive the special price. Code can only be used once. Not valid with any other offers.
Last edited by WeldonHunter on Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leftyonly
Posts in topic: 5

Freedom Deal Gone now...

Post by leftyonly »

I got mine minutes after this deal was posted with an order confirmation...thanks for posting this... :cheers2:

...went back 5 minutes later and the deal is over...whew...

tomjh
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tomjh »

Venus Pax wrote:Remington .40 cal is on sale at Atascocita Wal-Mart for $11.

Very cool. Live right by there! Don't have a .40 though.... :/ I need to go look and see what else they have on sale.

WeldonHunter

Re: Freedom Deal Gone now...

Post by WeldonHunter »

leftyonly wrote:I got mine minutes after this deal was posted with an order confirmation...thanks for posting this... :cheers2:

...went back 5 minutes later and the deal is over...whew...
Glad you got some. I just got off the phone with the owner Rudy and he can't believe it. I told him before he ran this it would be popular. He's going to do this from time to time so watch Freedom's front page. They'll run specials from time to time and they'll be listed in the main index as KrazyXXX like these were Krazy9. They also were hinting about it on their facebook page but he said these sold so fast he might not even say anything there next time. They may just put them up in the index list.

http://www.freedommunitions.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/Freedom.Munitions.Gear" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”