Ammo prices going down?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Ammo prices going down?

Post by Beiruty »

Yep 9mm was $12.99 per 100rd or so. 22LR was 2-3 cents a click.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 9

Post by bblhd672 »

tomtexan wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
JRG wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:I purchased .22LR at Academy this weekend for $2.49 per box of 50 - American Eagle brand.

Also purchased .22LR Federal Premium Match for $3.99 per box of 50 at Gander Mountain.

You might want to check that American Eagle brand of 22 LR. I believe it is packed 40 rounds per box instead of 50. Still a good price though.

Joe

Checked the boxes- it is 50 rounds per box.
Was that price before tax or after tax?
Before tax. Stopped by the Academy in S Arlington Tuesday night to get more, only 1 box left. But was able to get several boxes of Federal Champion for $2.49 per box/50, which was not on the shelf Saturday.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

For the first time in ages I walked into a WalMart store last Tuesday morning and found .22 LR in stock - Winchester 100 pack in the red plastic box for about $7.00
This weekend on Sunday, same store, even more of the same product than there was on Tuesday.
Hopefully this is indicator that ammo inventory is going up and prices are going to fall.
More :fire :fire :fire :fire
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

bblhd672 wrote:This weekend on Sunday, same store, even more of the same product than there was on Tuesday.
Hopefully this is indicator that ammo inventory is going up and prices are going to fall.
Good news. I haven't looked for CCI Mini-Mag in a few months. Time to do a little searching again.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

Just FYI, Midway USA has--only until midnight tonight--500 rounds of Magtech 9mm 115 Grain FMJ packed in a new-production 30 caliber ammo can for $99.99. I can find it elsewhere for 19 cents per round, a penny cheaper per round, but without the ammo can. An extra $5.00 to have the boxes pre-packed and sealed in a new ammo can seemed like a good store-and-go deal on basic 9mm range ammo, so I grabbed some.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Shooting Illustrated: Manufacturers Note Increase in Ammo Stock
https://www.shootingillustrated.com/art ... paign=0217

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”