Stamp Collectors

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Z0Tex
Posts in topic: 1

Stamp Collectors

Post by Z0Tex »

Tax stamps, I mean. Are there any other stamp or can collectors here? Here are some of my CZ's wearing their mufflers.

L to R: P-09 w/ Gemtech Tundra, P-07 Duty w/ Huntertown Arms Guardian 9, SP-01 Tacitical w/ Rugged Obsidian, P-01 w/ SWR (SilencerCo) Octane 9.

maverick2076

Re: Stamp Collectors

Post by maverick2076 »

Those are nice. I have two stamps myself, an AR9 SBR and a Form 1 can. I have 3 more stamps (2 SBR, 1 Form 1 can) pending, and I will be adding a Form 4 on a .22 suppressor as soon as my local shop gets the one I want in.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

We have just 5 stamps in our trust, of which 3 are mine, and two are my son's. He has a 5.56 7" SBR, and a 7.5" Form 1 supressor which fits 4 of his rifles: an M1A, a Savage 10FP-HS Precision, an AR-based SPR, and an AR carbine. His suppressor won't with with his SBR because of the pressures at the muzzle.

My 3 stamps consist of a 10.5" SBR in .300 Blk, an AAC suppressor, and a Form 1 10" 16-baffle suppressor. The AAC fits my SBR, my AR carbine, and my Ruger Gunsite Scout. My Form 1 suppressor fits my AR-based DMR, and my SCAR 17S. I plan to have the barrel on my Remington 700 threaded to accept a Griffin muzzle break so that I can use my Form 1 can on that rifle too.

The AAC 762-SDN-6 Suppressor:
  • ...mounted on the Gunsite Scout:

...mounted to the SBR:

...mounted to the AR carbine:
The 10" Form 1 Suppressor:
  • ...mounted on the FN SCAR 17S:

...mounted on the AR15 DMR:
I have a Form 4 in process right now for a Rugged Obsidian 45 pistol suppressor.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

SigM4

Post by SigM4 »

I don't have a problem, I can stop any time, no really...

It's habit forming, that's for sure.

Only stamp not pictured here is a Form 1 for a Scorpion Carbine that should be back any day now.

The SBR'd lower with the green furniture also plays host to my 8.5" 300 BLK upper. Like the BCM (wearing the Aimpoint H1) it's setup for the Rugged Surge as well. The Texas Edition Aero 12.5" SBR (wearing the Aimpoint PRO) without the can shares the Saker with the 12.5" .308 SBR above. I just realized I need another .22 pistol for all my rimfire cans. A new Mk IV 22/45 Lite might just fit the bill.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”