What did I hit?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

The Marshal
Posts in topic: 1

Re: What did I hit?

Post by The Marshal »

I watched a video recently of 4 men shooting an abandoned house and documenting the penetration.
With the 5.56 SBR rifle with a suppressor on it, from 15 feet, the 3 shots went all the way through the fridge to perforate the target behind.

So much for hiding behind that!
Maybe if it was full of food....

puma guy
Posts in topic: 5

Re: What did I hit?

Post by puma guy »

Jusme wrote:
Pawpaw wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:
puma guy wrote:
Lena wrote:Just very surprised and all ok, we got so shoot a pickup with a MG34 and a car years later but the fridge really got to us. Almost every round went all the way through the fridge.
maybe it was a gas refrigerator.
"rlol" :roll:
I take it you never heard of a gas refrigerator?

They have sure gone up in price. I haven't seen one in several years, but I know that most RV fridges in the 70's ran off of propane. One of the summer camps my son attended, had a huge gas walk in cooler, in the dining hall.

But with the one the OP spoke of, the gas should have been all gone since, unless I'm mistaken, there is no storage of gas. Once they are disconnected, the gas should dissipate. There may be a little bit in the regulator valve, but not much.
I should have put a :biggrinjester: in my post. As you said they burn gas in the process and don't contain flammable gas.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”