Sig Sauer customer service report

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
CoffeeNut
Posts in topic: 1

Sig Sauer customer service report

Post by CoffeeNut »

I sent my new Sig P320 subcompact back for the issue I posted on here a little bit ago. Essentially the feed/ramp chamber area was rough and marring up cases pretty badly.

Sig initially claimed that this was normal for the P320 especially with the subcompacts as they run a really tight chamber on them and that all would smooth out after anywhere from 500/1000 rounds). After explaining that I asked around, shot another new P320 and own plenty of other handguns (including another Sig) and none of them do this I would really like it checked out before trusting my life to it. I was even getting brass shavings around the firing pin hole and in the mags. Sig stopped fighting and offered to take it back free of charge.

I sent it in on June 2nd and they had it on the way back to me by June 9th which is pretty impressive especially since they told me it would take 5 weeks. They replaced the barrel and test fired it and all is within spec. Everything looks normal to me and after firing it I didn't notice any rough marks on the cases so I'm glad I sent it back.

Needless to say, I am pretty happy with their customer service and I thought I would share.
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

Scott B.
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Sig Sauer customer service report

Post by Scott B. »

Glad to hear they took care of you.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”