What caliber personality are you????

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

What caliber personality are you????

Post by parabelum »

It is a funny treat for everyone...well...just about...

9mm folks:

40 S&W (357 Sig personality towards the end):

45ACP:

:biggrinjester:

John Galt

Re: What caliber personality are you????

Post by John Galt »

I love shooting my 10mm Glocks, but for carry it's 9mm or 380.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

He is greatness! He is truly the voice for the 2A for those who have been indoctrinated to believe that it only applies to middle aged white men.

I didn't post it here but, I sent TAM a humorous( at least to me) satirical, report of a person shooting a 45 ACP for the first time, which he was gracious enough to post on his blog.

Colion, fully understands that each individual, has to decide for themselves, what they want to carry, and that the most important thing is that, you carry. The debate about caliber, capacity, firing mechanism, etc.. will go on forever, and will always come down to a person's own choice. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

hovercat

Post by hovercat »

38 special.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Those never get old but I'm confused about what caliber I should carry :headscratch
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Jusme wrote:
Colion, fully understands that each individual, has to decide for themselves, what they want to carry, and that the most important thing is that, you carry. The debate about caliber, capacity, firing mechanism, etc.. will go on forever, and will always come down to a person's own choice. JMHO
The continuing debate is a good thing though. It helps us make informed decisions. Ultimately it comes down to personal choices. There is no best choice. Just what is best for the individual. Yeah, Collin is a great spokesman for us and is not only kewl, but articulates the rights and the reasons for our rights so well.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

jason812 wrote:Those never get old but I'm confused about what caliber I should carry :headscratch
The confusion probably indicates that you are "multi-caliber" and should carry a .45 OWB on strong side, a9mm IWB on weak side and a .380 in ankle holster. :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:
jason812 wrote:Those never get old but I'm confused about what caliber I should carry :headscratch
The confusion probably indicates that you are "multi-caliber" and should carry a .45 OWB on strong side, a9mm IWB on weak side and a .380 in ankle holster. :biggrinjester:

You will also probably need a S&W 500 in a shoulder holster, and a .38 pocket wheel gun. :smilelol5:

I guess "multi caliber" is better than just being "bi-caliber" "rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

Jusme wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:

You will also probably need a S&W 500 in a shoulder holster, and a .38 pocket wheel gun. :smilelol5:

Trans-caliber
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

suthdj wrote:
Jusme wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:

Trans-caliber
Inter-caliber? Caliber questioning. Cis-45 caliber? Hetero-caliber? :smilelol5:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

txglock21

Post by txglock21 »

"9mm kills your body....45 kills your soul!" "rlol"
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

What does 'acutal' mean....?

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Abraham wrote:What does 'acutal' mean....?
I think it describes the real sense of something...like "after shooting that 1911 I had acutal pain in my hands and shoulders." :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”