S&W Rebate

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Re: S&W Rebate

Post by SQLGeek »

Take Down Sicko wrote:How are you guys liking those S&W Shields? Had my 9mm for almost two years and am very pleased with mine.
I've had my 9mm back when they were only offering them with a thumb safety and it still runs flawlessly and I shoot it well. It's my favorite carry piece.
Psalm 91:2

puma guy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by puma guy »

AndyC wrote:Got my $75 rebate back today - delighted because I wasn't expecting it and it's a welcome addition to the bank-account this time of the month :)
Wow, it took a while. I like found money! I found a $25 Bass Pro Shop gift card with a thank you note in an old envelop. It was from the chair person of a committee I served on last year and I'd forgotten I even got it.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

carlson1 wrote:I also have the .45 without the thumb safety. It is very pleasant to shoot. Changing the sights to XS Big Dots. I am not for sure how much I will carry it, but I like having options.

I have wish I would have bought the 9mm because my wife might have carried it some, whereas with the .45 she is not interested.
In that case, you should be a good hubby - sell the 45 and get a 9mm. I'll be looking for it on the for sale page! No need to change the sights for me! :biggrinjester:

apostate
Posts in topic: 4

Post by apostate »

Lynyrd wrote: Has anyone else received their rebate check? Is anyone else having problems?
I'm still waiting to receive my rebate that shows 7/27 on their rebate inquiry website. :waiting:

puma guy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by puma guy »

apostate wrote:
Lynyrd wrote: Has anyone else received their rebate check? Is anyone else having problems?
I'm still waiting to receive my rebate that shows 7/27 on their rebate inquiry website. :waiting:
The checks were a weird size. Post card sized tear open envelope/check- all in one.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

apostate
Posts in topic: 4

Post by apostate »

puma guy wrote: The checks were a weird size. Post card sized tear open envelope/check- all in one.
Roger that. I received my first one back in October but never got the second one, despite seeing it on their website. Nobody else said they're still waiting, so I called Milano. They asked me to fax (!?) them a copy of the PSA receipt. Hopefully that will do the trick and I'll have a little extra Kringle Jingle.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”