S&W Rebate

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

carlson1

Re: S&W Rebate

Postby carlson1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:02 pm

JayM09 wrote:
comp73 wrote:I called into 1-866-963-7933 and was able to get my rebate confirmed. When I asked about the online inquiry not working, she told me to just enter zip code and last name. I tried that and it worked. Lists my rebate as a "valid submission received".

Thank you, just tried this as well and it worked.

:iagree: Thanks

puma guy

Postby puma guy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 pm

I received my check today. Just a word of caution; be careful when checking your mail for the rebate because it's not in what I thought a check would be mailed in. It's a small 3½ X 6½ window envelop and the check inside is the same size as the envelop. Nothing indicates it is from S&W.
Return address: MPS, Inc.
PO Box 3250
Cinnaminson, NJ
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
Lynyrd

Postby Lynyrd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:04 am

puma guy wrote:I received my check today. Just a word of caution; be careful when checking your mail for the rebate because it's not in what I thought a check would be mailed in. It's a small 3½ X 6½ window envelop and the check inside is the same size as the envelop. Nothing indicates it is from S&W.
PO Box 3250
Cinnaminson, NJ

Thanks for the heads up. I still don't have my rebate yet, and I placed my order on May 3rd. I probably filled out the online rebate form on about May 10th after I got the pistol. Do you know when you placed yours?
Do what you say you're gonna do.

puma guy

Postby puma guy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Lynyrd wrote:
puma guy wrote:I received my check today. Just a word of caution; be careful when checking your mail for the rebate because it's not in what I thought a check would be mailed in. It's a small 3½ X 6½ window envelop and the check inside is the same size as the envelop. Nothing indicates it is from S&W.
PO Box 3250
Cinnaminson, NJ

Thanks for the heads up. I still don't have my rebate yet, and I placed my order on May 3rd. I probably filled out the online rebate form on about May 10th after I got the pistol. Do you know when you placed yours?

I submitted my rebate request online on April 6. If you still have the email you received there's a link to view the status. In case you don't have the link here it is: http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
Lynyrd

Postby Lynyrd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm

puma guy wrote:
Lynyrd wrote:
PO Box 3250
Cinnaminson, NJ

I submitted my rebate request online on April 6. If you still have the email you received there's a link to view the status. In case you don't have the link here it is: http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com

Thanks. That same link was in the email that S&W sent to me a few weeks back. My status still shows submitted. From your time frame I guess it will be another month before I get my rebate. Heck my .45 Shield will have 500 rounds through it by then! :lol:

rentz

Postby rentz » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 pm

puma guy wrote:
Lynyrd wrote:
PO Box 3250
Cinnaminson, NJ

Mine still shows not found :shock:

Did get the email though

TreyHouston

Postby TreyHouston » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Forget about it and just be patient.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
Lynyrd

Postby Lynyrd » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:42 am

rentz wrote:
Mine still shows not found :shock:

Did get the email though

Try putting in everything but the phone number. That worked for me.

rentz

Postby rentz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:50 pm

my rebate status FINALLY shows up on their website. :clapping:

bblhd672

Postby bblhd672 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Two weeks since submitting mine, no email, not on the website.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“What ‘gun law’ would have prevented the Sutherland Springs church massacre? Or the Las Vegas massacre?"

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Postby Charles L. Cotton » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:49 pm

I still don't have my rebate nor does it show up on the website. The only thing there is the Fastfire III that was part of the Burris program.

Chas.

striker55

Postby striker55 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:12 am

I filed on 5/26 and another on 6/1 still nothing shows up on the inquiry website. I mailed copies on 6/22 just in case. I did receive the email about speeding up the process so I guess I'm in the system.

AndyC

Postby AndyC » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:38 pm

I got this:

Status : Invalid Receipt enclosed - Submission is being mailed back - please follow instructions.

I bought it from Palmetto - they don't GIVE receipts other than email. Tsk.
Remember Kitty Genovese

Amateurs skip safety-checks - pros don't.
Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club
There's nothing quite like the offer of 230 grains to a man's chest to remind him of his manners

cameron_417

Postby cameron_417 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:43 pm

I submitted my rebate for my new bodyguard FDE with crimson trace last week and got a "thank you" from the online submission, and it said please print this screen for your records... sorry I'm not printing a piece of paper that says "thank you".

I called and the said it can take 6-8 weeks??? that's ridiculous.. I will try the link attached above.

Flightmare

Postby Flightmare » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:57 pm

AndyC wrote:I got this:

Status : Invalid Receipt enclosed - Submission is being mailed back - please follow instructions.

I bought it from Palmetto - they don't GIVE receipts other than email. Tsk.

I purchased mine from PSA as well. Here is what my status is:

I printed the order sheet (to a PDF) from the PSA website that showed the order date, the price paid, and what was being shipped.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”