stiff belts

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

maverick2076
Posts in topic: 2

Re: stiff belts

Post by maverick2076 »

glock27 wrote:i have never heard the word belt to be used in relation to alcohol, i had to look that one up.

a true example of no pun intended for the thread subject lol

is there just such a belt out there that is reinforced with the infinite adjustment factor?
The Wilderness Tactical CSM

rentz
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rentz »

I ordered a wilderness tactical from brownells, had to get a new shoe for my sight pusher anyway. Hopefully I can report back in a week.

I love my Minotaur belt but it's so stiff I can't loop it through most owb holsters and it's too thick for some of them ....iwb it's perfect
Heck the Minotaur is my work/dress belt

TexasFlash

Post by TexasFlash »

Kore trakline
This is what I have been using for a while; it is also a ratcheting-type belt. I like it because it supports the gun and holster great, yet is much thinner than my other gun belts, so clip-on phone holsters and magazine cases attach better. Great belt!
Dave :txflag:

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

TexasFlash wrote:Kore trakline
This is what I have been using for a while; it is also a ratcheting-type belt. I like it because it supports the gun and holster great, yet is much thinner than my other gun belts, so clip-on phone holsters and magazine cases attach better. Great belt!
Dave :txflag:
Agreed. I got my Kore gun belt this week. It wears well as my EDC belt carrying my S&W M&P Mod 2.0 9mm and 3 spare mags. Works well in the Texas July heat during live fire drawing from holster and engaging targets while moving. I prefer to train as i carry every day.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”