WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 2

Why dont more people know this

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

Found this...many have probably seen it

Pass it to everyone you can

FYI pulled from a newsletter from
http://www.usconcealedcarry.com
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Mark G26
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why dont more people know this

Post by Mark G26 »

Molon_labe wrote:Found this...many have probably seen it

Pass it to everyone you can

FYI pulled from a newsletter from
http://www.usconcealedcarry.com
Thanks, I enjoyed that !

wo5m
Posts in topic: 1

Post by wo5m »

Are you kidding, if we can only ban everyone from having guns we will have a utopian society. After all it worked SO WELL when we baned alcohol during prohibition. And what and about the ban on illegal drugs, can any of you tell me the last time we had a drug crime is the US.

wo5m

Topic author
WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

wo5m wrote:Are you kidding, if we can only ban everyone from having guns we will have a utopian society. After all it worked SO WELL when we baned alcohol during prohibition. And what and about the ban on illegal drugs, can any of you tell me the last time we had a drug crime is the US.

wo5m
In the UK they are banning EVERYfreekingTHING

Started with guns, now its knives and those $40 katanas

Its gotten so idiotic over there its unbelievable! I hope to GOD if they ever declare a weapons turning NOONE pays heed to it, those in the UK and Australia now know how useless that was for them!
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”