.44 AutoMag being reborn - JD Jones

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Re: .44 AutoMag being reborn - JD Jones

Post by Pawpaw »

So AndyC, are you going to change your forum name to The Executioner, or just Mack Bolan? ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

loktite
Posts in topic: 1

Post by loktite »

In the second angle pic from the factory, it looks like it's smiling at you where the upper meets the lower.
NRA Endowment Member

Bushwhacker

Post by Bushwhacker »

I have absolutely no use for a handgun like that but I'm a bit envious. Does that make me a bad person?
I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.

https://i.imgur.com/BcHTIe2.jpg

C-dub
Posts in topic: 5

Post by C-dub »

AndyC wrote:it'll just be a range toy I've always wanted.
I also have a couple of those.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SQLGeek »

Nothing wring with a range toy or two. Shooting should still be fun. :)
Psalm 91:2

EL29jm

Auto Mag Ltd. Taking Orders

Post by EL29jm »

From what I understand, the Auto Mag Ltd. is now taking orders, and money, if you were on their waiting list, signed up. Looks like for those who are interested their wait is over to purchase one. Just some time to manufacture them. Congratulations to Andy for snagging one of the Founders Edition. Hope yours arrive soon, want to see pictures, will be a nice edition to your collection.
(Grid - EL29jl - moved) NRA Lifetime member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

AndyC wrote:I had a difficult decision to make quickly today.

I had left a VM for the owner of the new AutoMag company to make sure I was in the queue for a 6.5" model. He called back and casually quizzed me a little re AutoMag history and, to cut a long story short, he offered me one of the last two Founder's Editions (8.5"). I figure I'm due something special after dabbling in crypto-currencies and making healthy profits, so time to reward myself - so I accepted.

The pistol should arrive Feb sometime.
Very cool. Congrats!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

This has been an interesting thread - bringing up names from the long ago past: "The Executioner" and "Mack Bolan." I consumed those novels many, many years ago.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

bblhd672 wrote:This has been an interesting thread - bringing up names from the long ago past: "The Executioner" and "Mack Bolan." I consumed those novels many, many years ago.
I had every book in the series. I finally quit when the ghost writers started going completely off the rails. The quality really went downhill after Don Pendleton sold off the rights.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

AndyC wrote:First one has arrived at its owner (no, not me):

That there is a thing of beauty!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”