Ruger LCR 357 holster help please

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Ruger LCR 357 holster help please

Post by cmgee67 »

I am trying to find a good holster for my lcr 357. All I have is a pocket holster for it. I would like a nice owb holster that hugs very tight to the body that can be concealed well. Possibly ride high if there’s an option. No thumb break. Any suggestions?

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ruger LCR 357 holster help please

Post by rotor »

I like the DeSantis Mini Scabbard.

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cmgee67 »

Will look. Thanks

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

I have a Bravo Concealment kydex holster for mine that I can use either IWB or OWB. Good retention and I prefer keydex over leather as it won't absorb any moisture.

stash

Post by stash »

I bought a Mitch Rosen (sp) Express Line that is really a good looking high rider that I bought off the Ruger web site. It does really ride high and close and has the number 40829 on the back and is made specifically for the LCR. The finish on this holster is very nice. If I remember it was around fifty bucks. Mine is for the 38 sp but would fit the .357.
TSRA
NRA
TFC
USMC 1961-1966

mloot

Post by mloot »

For a while I had a P30sk, which may be a similar size to your LCR. I carried it in a Concealment Solutions Cobra OWB holster, and it carried nice and snug to my body. The two plastic clips allowed for quick on/off transitions, as well. That was probably my favorite holster to date, but they don't make it for my current carry or I would have another one.

It looks like the same model is available for the LCR. If you have any questions, you can email Jason at CS and he is prompt about getting back to you. Also, there are coupon codes to save a little on your order, so if you want you can PM me and I can let you know.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”