"Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart, police say"

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

QB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: "Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart, police say"

Post by QB »

Deitz83 wrote:I have been a season ticket holder for the Dallas Mavericks for 12 years. This year they started showing an emergency exit video before the game. When we left the game I noticed a guy with a K9. However, the dog did not seem to be for crowd protection. I found out that it was a contractor performing explosive searches. So, the wife and I came up with our own emergency plan, just in case we get separated in an incident. Whether it's Walmart, Sams or Nordstrom things can happen quickly. Nothing surprises me anymore. Welcome to the new normal...
Yep, my best friend and I do a lot of running around together and just last week we had a discussion about our exit plan at the event we were attending, whether to try to find each other, whether to text or not, where the exits were, etc....detailed plans on what we'd do. We want to be planned the best we can and not running around like chickens with our heads cut off. We've started doing that everywhere we go.....too bad it's gotten to this level but it's only going to get worse in my opinion.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

DEB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: "Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart, police say"

Post by DEB »

Tex1961 wrote:The Latest: Police say shoppers drew guns after shooting

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-polic ... 58511.html
I was wondering if maybe the attacker stopped when he seen multiple shoppers drawing their guns. Media sure hates to say good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. Except for Government controlled guns that is.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”