EAA SAR B6p 9mm

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
ml1209
Posts in topic: 2

EAA SAR B6p 9mm

Post by ml1209 »

I put one on layaway today at a pawn shop. No box, and one CZ mag. Price was $187+tax. Would you say that is a fair price? It feels pretty good in the hand. Polymer lower. Hammer-fired with no decocker but there is a safety.

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Re: EAA SAR B6p 9mm

Post by Tex1961 »

You did pretty good. I had a chance to get a used one for $300.00 but it came with 5 mags and original box and all. On the one I looked at the trigger was so bad that I passed. Online reviews for this gun are overall good especially for the price, main negatives however was the heavy trigger pull.

mot7981
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mot7981 »

I think you did well and these guns are underrated IMHO. I had one a while back and it shot well. I bought it new and after 200 rounds had ZERO failures of any kind. I liked it so much that I sold it to buy an EAA Witness (basically the same gun) but it had a rail. I put a cheap but reliable light on it and it's now my bedside gun. Accurate, reliable, cheap... what's not to like? Enjoy and let us know how you like it.

Topic author
ml1209
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ml1209 »

I'm looking forward to bringing it home. All the reviews seem to be positive, and at this price, it'd make a good stash gun.

Lately, I've been leaning more toward guns like this - respectable but dirt cheap.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”