Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Multiple Deputies Down near Denver

Post by C-dub »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/co ... enver.html
Police in a Colorado city just outside of Denver said "multiple deputies" are down after being shot while responding to a disturbance call early Sunday.
This is looking like a big ambush. I hope they will all be okay and catch everyone that perpetrated this attack.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Multiple Deputies Down near Denver

Post by parabelum »

Prayers for the Deputies and their families.

G40yes
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G40yes »

:iagree: , prayed for the officers and their families.
.. tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/co ... enver.html
Spurlock identified the deceased officer as 29-year-old Zackari Parrish, who had been a Douglas County deputy for seven months.

“I can’t tell you how difficult it is for a leader to sit down with a spouse of an officer who was killed in the line of duty,” Spurlock said. “They had many hopes and dreams. He was doing his job and he was doing his job well.”
It looks like one deputy was killed. Thankfully, the other wounded officers are all in stable condition.

It appears to have been one shooter. They were called to a domestic disturbance, but it may have been for an ambush. Don't know yet.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”