Concealed carry pants, reinforced waistline *patent pending

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Concealed carry pants, reinforced waistline *patent pending

Post by jason812 »

Y'all are missing the market. Do women wear belts like men? I would be willing to bet no. I'm no expert but do women's pants even have belt loops? I know the stretchy yoga pants do not, I may have looked. "rlol"
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SewTexas »

our jeans have belt loops, but for the most part, we don't wear belts with our jeans, we wear belts as "fashion statements". and I say "we" as a female, not as "me"....cause I don't wear belts.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
allisji
Posts in topic: 7

Post by allisji »

jason812 wrote:Y'all are missing the market. Do women wear belts like men? I would be willing to bet no. I'm no expert but do women's pants even have belt loops? I know the stretchy yoga pants do not, I may have looked. "rlol"
So instead of pitching this idea to shark tank and focusing on men's blue jeans/slacks/BDUs, I should pitch this idea to one of those women's concealed carry companies.

This maybe could work with some yoga pants if the elastic in the waist was heavy duty enough that it would hold the reinforcing strip snug.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

allisji wrote:
jason812 wrote:Y'all are missing the market. Do women wear belts like men? I would be willing to bet no. I'm no expert but do women's pants even have belt loops? I know the stretchy yoga pants do not, I may have looked. "rlol"
So instead of pitching this idea to shark tank and focusing on men's blue jeans/slacks/BDUs, I should pitch this idea to one of those women's concealed carry companies.

This maybe could work with some yoga pants if the elastic in the waist was heavy duty enough that it would hold the reinforcing strip snug.
hmmm, that could work. convince 5.11 that they could work it into women's pants. they've got almost nothing for women.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Yoga pants/leggings are the greatest invention since water.

Your idea sounds great but I personally will never vary from my pants/jeans and gun belt so I will not be buying your products.

Good luck.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

allisji wrote:Ok, so now that I got your attention. I am going to pitch my shark tank idea.

So... gun belts are so stiff and so thick and they don't even fit in belt loops of some of the pants that I own.

My new pants come with a plastic or steel stiffening insert in the waistband of the pants. A standard IWB holster clip with automatically "click" into place even without a gunbelt.

For the ultimate in concealment you can wear your belt OVER the clips so that the clips are not even visible.

--------------
So does anyone out there already make these pants, or should I pitch this idea on Shark Tank?

:tiphat:
Please forgive my ignorance but why does IWB require a gun belt or reinforced waist band?

Could it be because my EDC is a mouse gun that I don't experience problems wearing a standard "mens" leather belt with my EDC?

I've tried wearing my IWB without a belt at all which works fine with jeans first thing in the morning but as the jeans start to relax & stretch my pistol wants to pull my pants down, so bad idea.

My daily holster is an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck III and my usual carry gun is an XDS45. My experience IWB is if my pants won't fall down my EDC will ride all day just fine. Please advise.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Buy a gun belt. Makes a world of difference. I use to carry like you.

Topic author
allisji
Posts in topic: 7

Post by allisji »

warnmar10 wrote:Please forgive my ignorance but why does IWB require a gun belt or reinforced waist band?

Could it be because my EDC is a mouse gun that I don't experience problems wearing a standard "mens" leather belt with my EDC?

I've tried wearing my IWB without a belt at all which works fine with jeans first thing in the morning but as the jeans start to relax & stretch my pistol wants to pull my pants down, so bad idea.

My daily holster is an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck III and my usual carry gun is an XDS45. My experience IWB is if my pants won't fall down my EDC will ride all day just fine. Please advise.
I have a black leather gun belt, but not a brown leather gun belt. I do however have a brown leather carhartt belt which I wear to church from time to time. I always thought that the carhartt belt was heavy duty until I got a gun belt. The belt is the same width, but the gunbelt is thicker/more rigid and it makes a difference in how my gun feels throughout the day.

Alien Gear makes a good leather gun belt for much less than Belt Man and some of the other specialty outfits. I recommend it.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

karder

Post by karder »

I think Dynamis Alliance beat you to the punch. They debuted something similar at Shot show this year.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”