Kel-Tec P-32 has become available again

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Weg
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Kel-Tec P-32 has become available again

Post by Weg »

Clarification : I meant I carry factory loaded extreme cavitator loads. I do reload, but have not ventured into .32 yet, may do so soon though. I'm buying a LCR in .327 magnum, so I plan to get into reloading .32 auto through .327. Sorry for the confusion.

rotor
Posts in topic: 5

Post by rotor »

Weg wrote:Clarification : I meant I carry factory loaded extreme cavitator loads. I do reload, but have not ventured into .32 yet, may do so soon though. I'm buying a LCR in .327 magnum, so I plan to get into reloading .32 auto through .327. Sorry for the confusion.
I have an LCR in .38 special. I don't enjoy shooting it. Wife won't shoot it. Just too light a gun. Also just got a P32 and bought one of the 10 round mags. 10 rounder won't lock slide back when empty. I wouldn't bother reloading Lehigh cartridge either. Just buy pre-loaded as you will never shoot that many in a lifetime.

MechAg94
Posts in topic: 3

Post by MechAg94 »

rotor wrote:
Weg wrote:Clarification : I meant I carry factory loaded extreme cavitator loads. I do reload, but have not ventured into .32 yet, may do so soon though. I'm buying a LCR in .327 magnum, so I plan to get into reloading .32 auto through .327. Sorry for the confusion.
I have an LCR in .38 special. I don't enjoy shooting it. Wife won't shoot it. Just too light a gun. Also just got a P32 and bought one of the 10 round mags. 10 rounder won't lock slide back when empty. I wouldn't bother reloading Lehigh cartridge either. Just buy pre-loaded as you will never shoot that many in a lifetime.
I have been tempted to buy an LCR in 22 or 22 magnum. Seemed like an interesting gun to have, but not cheap. 327 is interesting, but the only time I fired one was out of a long barreled Ruger blackhawk and the muzzle blast even then was significant. I think it would make a good levergun round.

rotor
Posts in topic: 5

Post by rotor »

Range report. First day things were not too muddy and went out with my little Kel-Tec and a couple of boxes of Fiochii 73 gr. FMJ. This little gun is an unbelievably sweet shooter. Fairly long trigger pull but absolutely flawless function and fairly accurate. I have a Desantis Nemesis U7 that it fits in perfectly for pocket carry. One hand shooting was as easy as could be. It came with one 7 round mag and I bought another one. One is harder to load than the other, go figure. No rim lock problem with fmj and that is all I will use. This is not my main carry but it is one sweet simple gun. I like it. Academy still has them online. $240.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”