Anyone else have a beer gut?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Hoodasnacks
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Anyone else have a beer gut?

Post by Hoodasnacks »

Grundy1133 wrote:
Hoodasnacks wrote:Just a thought from left field...

My gut and my daily conditions finally rendered me to ankle carrying my G26. Between the 1 hour commute and the long sit at my desk time, there was no way to make it work. Jeans or slacks conceal it very well. And oftentimes I forget it is there. Maybe try an ankle carry---but use a calf strap, it is worth the peace of mind. I have even run soccer practices while carrying...it stays put very well.
Im s shorts and tshirt kinda guy so that wouldnt work well for me... also my carry gun is a full size M&P 40. not sure how that'd look in an ankle holster. lol. however it's a very good suggestion if i find myself in a job where i have to wear slacks.
sexy...that is how it would look. Good luck.

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 12

Re: Anyone else have a beer gut?

Post by Grundy1133 »

Hoodasnacks wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:
Hoodasnacks wrote:Just a thought from left field...

My gut and my daily conditions finally rendered me to ankle carrying my G26. Between the 1 hour commute and the long sit at my desk time, there was no way to make it work. Jeans or slacks conceal it very well. And oftentimes I forget it is there. Maybe try an ankle carry---but use a calf strap, it is worth the peace of mind. I have even run soccer practices while carrying...it stays put very well.
Im s shorts and tshirt kinda guy so that wouldnt work well for me... also my carry gun is a full size M&P 40. not sure how that'd look in an ankle holster. lol. however it's a very good suggestion if i find myself in a job where i have to wear slacks.
sexy...that is how it would look. Good luck.
Bahahaha "rlol" thanks
NRA Member

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”