Holster woes

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Wonder boy
Posts in topic: 1

Holster woes

Post by Wonder boy »

I spent a long time researching and trying to find an IWI/Jericho 941 with a 3.8" barrel. Living in the sticks and just finding one to hold in my hand was tough. It took a good year of sitting on the fence to make a decision to get one. I knew it would be a pain to find a good holster but I didn't think it would be this tough. Trying to find something that rides high with a pretty good forward cant, so I could carry owb at about 4 o'clock. Being 6'3" and about 230 I feel I could hide it pretty good. I can make a colt defender disappear pretty good and was hoping to do the same with the 941. I've looked at a few gun shows and have yet to find anybody that even makes anything specifically for one. I contacted Bravo, onyoursix, and several others ....no dice.
I had wanted to actually hold one in my hand to check it out , but it looks like that's not going to happen.
I thought I'd take a shot at this forum and see if 1, anybody had a Jericho 9mm with a 3.8 barrel and 2, what did you do about a holster?

WTR
Banned

Re: Holster woes

Post by WTR »

Did you check out Craft holsters?

Pawpaw

Re: Holster woes

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”