Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact 45

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Overthehill
Posts in topic: 2

Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact 45

Post by Overthehill »

About to purchase a Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact 45 just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with the regular Range Officer Compact as to problems, reliability and recoil with the nearly Commander length barrel on the Officers Grip. Thanks for any input.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact 45

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Overthehill wrote:About to purchase a Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact 45 just wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with the regular Range Officer Compact as to problems, reliability and recoil with the nearly Commander length barrel on the Officers Grip. Thanks for any input.
I have a Champion Operator lightweight that has perform flawlessly so far. However, I've only put about 300 - 400 rds. through it so far. The muzzle-flip is noticeably greater than my all-steel Commanders, but not objectionable. It's my EDC now.

Chas.

Topic author
Overthehill
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact 45

Post by Overthehill »

Am now in possession of the Springfield Range Officer Elite Compact and quite satisfied with the weapon. Have around 200 rounds through it so far without a hiccup. Recoil (muzzle flip) is quite acceptable and all in all seems that it might be a reliable, accurate carry weapon.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”