Sig Sauer Scopes

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
crazy2medic

Sig Sauer Scopes

Postby crazy2medic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 am

I'm looking at a Sig Sauer scope for my 6mm-06, does anybody have one and what's your opinion of it?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention

karder

Re: Sig Sauer Scopes

Postby karder » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 am

My brother has one on his AR. I can't remember which model but it seems good for the money. The glass seems nice and clear and the image is bright. He has been running it for about 3 years and likes it.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

jason812

Re: Sig Sauer Scopes

Postby jason812 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:02 am

I have 2 that I got very good deals on, both have the fire dot.

One is a Whiskey5 1x5-20 that was used at my LGS. It was in an Aero one piece mount. Said the guy bought it cause he wanted a light weight scope then wasn't happy with the low magnification. I was wanting a 1x5 for my M4gery and narrowed my choices to Sig, Leupold, and Vortex. Of the three, I liked the dot on the Sig and Leupold. I was leaning more to the Leupold because I have a VX3 and I knew what I was getting. LGS had the scope for months on the counter and after looking at it several times, I was told a price that I couldn't say no to. I believe it is every bit as good as Leupold's offering.

Other is a Whiskey3 2x7-33 that I put on my parts gun. It was a last year model that went on sale. I didn't want to put an expensive scope on a beater gun I built for less than $250.

Needless to say, I've been happy with mine and if I were in the market for a 5x25, I would seriously consider what Sig has to offer.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”