Youtube Suspends Gun Manufactuers

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Youtube Suspends Gun Manufactuers

Post by bblhd672 »

Our children are so uneducated.
I'd like to see Mr. Crowder interview the students from Florida so they could demonstrate their total lack of facts.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

AndyC wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:I've signed up at full30. https://www.full30.com/
Same - joined as AndyC there too.

I'm looking for a way to mass-download all my YouTube videos and host them at full30.
I've been a member since Feb 2016, but didn't remember. Yep, same username.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

karder wrote:There is a huge amount of truly obscene material on YouTube that seems to be protected under the umbrella of "free speech". Unfortunately, for the left, "free speech" only includes what they agree with.
Umm, free speech only applies to the government. You tube can squash whatever they want and it doesn't violate anyone's rights.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
karder wrote:There is a huge amount of truly obscene material on YouTube that seems to be protected under the umbrella of "free speech". Unfortunately, for the left, "free speech" only includes what they agree with.
Umm, free speech only applies to the government. You tube can squash whatever they want and it doesn't violate anyone's rights.
:iagree: Their platform their rules.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

bblhd672 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:
Not necessarily. Just imagine the lawsuits if they decided to ban videos about Islam, ANTIFA, BLM, or most any other civil right.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

karder

Post by karder »

anygunanywhere wrote:
Sure, I understand that. Yet the banner of "free speech", though not entirely applicable, is exactly what YouTube cloaks itself in when allowing content that would have been considered obscene just a couple of decades ago. They are free to allow or disallow whatever they like, but lacking the courage of their convictions, they usually invoke "free speech" arguments. I am simply using the language of the left.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Pawpaw wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:
Not necessarily. Just imagine the lawsuits if they decided to ban videos about Islam, ANTIFA, BLM, or most any other civil right.
I'm sure the 9th circuit would find a way to rule that unconstitutional.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”