Best kydex holster company I've seen

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 1

Best kydex holster company I've seen

Post by Grundy1133 »

Ok guys I just wanna let you know that www.onyour6designs.com has phenomenal customer service. I normally dont brag about a company but these guys have exceeded my expectations which is hard to do. I bought a single mag holster from these guys to try em out and i loved it. its molded to the mag so its nice and snug. so i thought okay im gonna get a gun holster and a double mag holster so i can have 2 backup mags. well while those were processing I bought a gun belt that is extremely thick. its 1.5" wide but its .33" thick... the thicker belt was recommended since i carry a full size. I had posted pictures earlier in a thread about how i had to take my dremel and ground off the J hook lip and turn it into a 90 degree angle for it to fit my belt. well I contacted onyour6 and asked them if they had wider belt clips and loops to accommodate a thicker belt because I didn't want to have to grind off every belt clip that i got from them. within 6 hours i got a response back saying that they do make thicker belt clips and loops and if i gave them my order number not only would they replace the default clips and loops on my current order, but they would also send me a thicker belt clip for the holster i already had. All for FREE. so yeah, these guys really impressed me and i hear nothing but good things about them on youtube. I"m not endorsing them, they aren't paying me to say this, I'm just really impressed with their customer service. Something you don't really find anymore.
NRA Member

bblhd672

Re: Best kydex holster company I've seen

Post by bblhd672 »

Good to hear another positive review of On Your 6. They have been mentioned positively several times before on the forum.

I haven't bought one of their holsters yet, but there's still room in the filing cabinet drawer where I keep my holsters for more!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

romeofox

Post by romeofox »

Grundy
Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a Kydex OWB for a Kimber 3" (ultra carry II) LEFT hand for a couple years now.
A "perfect" fit would be level 2 retention...
3" 1911 holsters in kydex are a challenge but add left hand and the only options seem to be 1 Fobus and then custom leather.

flowrie

Post by flowrie »

I can also vouch for OnYour6Designs.
I have several of their holsters, M&P Shield, M&P 45c, and a S&W Bodyguard.
They don’t have one for my Walther PPQ M2 or Hi Power, but they told me to stop in and they would make one for me.
Located in San Antonio, a Texas Co.
Excellent customer service!
Former NRA Life Member
1911 fan

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”