S&W what are you now?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: S&W what are you now?

Post by Pawpaw »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:This also applies to politicians. Trump was once a democrat, then a republican, then a ......... actually I'm not sure what he is now.

The democrats were once the party of white supremacy and defending slavery at all costs, then they were the party of civil rights for blacks. Now they are the party of ensuring that all minorities stay oppressed so they can have effective campaign talking points. They do the same thing with women, of course. They are actually pretty darned good at it.
When exactly did that happen? I know I've never seen it in my lifetime.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

sailor2000
Posts in topic: 1

Re: S&W what are you now?

Post by sailor2000 »

I was privileged to take a VIP tour of the S&W plant a few years ago. Awesome.

Who are they? A corporate subsidiary of a holding company that wants to make a buck. Revolver sales are nearly dead. (I recently bought a 5 shot 38 special for my daughter in law for carry and I bought a Taurus.) the plant is mostly dedicated to their polymer pistols with a small section doing the AR line.

They have the efficiency’s of scale and capability to produce the next market changing pistol. If they decide to
It is useless for the Sheep to circulate petitions calling for universal vegetarianism while the Wolves hold a different opinion.
NRA Endowment Member

http://www.senioranswer.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”