New RD Warren Holster

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

carlson1
Posts in topic: 7

Re: New RD Warren Holster

Post by carlson1 »

Roy it is brown on black. The light color looks a little off in the picture, but it is tan - light brown. It is a great holster. The problem now is I want another one with the snaps. :banghead:

thelurker
Posts in topic: 3

Post by thelurker »

carlson1 wrote:The leather on the inside of mine is smooth. The leather on the inside is so smooth I first thought it was lined. The holster fits like a glove and think the retention is great.
Thank you, sir!
TSRA Life Member/NRA Endowment Member/Veteran

thelurker
Posts in topic: 3

Post by thelurker »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
thelurker wrote:Could someone please describe the inside of Mr. Warren's hoslters? Is it smooth like you can get on a Tucker holster or is it rough out? Also, how is the fit on a new holster as it relates to retention?

Extra points for a picture looking down into the holster... : )

Thanks!
The inside of all of my Warren holsters are very smooth and the retention is very good. Below are two photos. One shows the inside and the other shows the boning around the trigger guard for retention. I had Randy make this holster without a sweat shield. I don't need them on any holster, but I really didn't want it on a holster for a gun with a Deltapoint Pro.

Chas.

Inside view

Retention boning
Just what I was hoping for! Great photos, thank you for posting. Looks like my new pistola will have a home at last.
TSRA Life Member/NRA Endowment Member/Veteran

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”