New RD Warren Holster

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New RD Warren Holster

Post by Flightmare »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Sidro wrote:Well thanks to Mr. Cotton the 1911 set is gone, he just cost me $210. :woohoo
I do love spending other people's money!

Chas.
Is that your own words? or a quote from those on the left? :biggrinjester:
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Every time someone posts about RD Warren holsters I go look at them. So glad he doesn't make them for S&W M&P so I wouldn't be tempted to splurge!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Iunnrais

Post by Iunnrais »

I suspect that someone is going to get an influx of e-mails based on those photos. I know that I wouldn't mind one for my P-01 :biggrinjester:

txhighlander
Posts in topic: 6

Post by txhighlander »

Iunnrais wrote:I suspect that someone is going to get an influx of e-mails based on those photos. I know that I wouldn't mind one for my P-01 :biggrinjester:
He will have to make you another one, bought that one this morning for my P01 :biggrinjester:
Truth against the world

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Flightmare wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:
Sidro wrote:Well thanks to Mr. Cotton the 1911 set is gone, he just cost me $210. :woohoo
I do love spending other people's money!

Chas.
Is that your own words? or a quote from those on the left? :biggrinjester:
Ouch! I need to be more careful.

Chas.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 7

Post by carlson1 »

txhighlander wrote:
Iunnrais wrote:I suspect that someone is going to get an influx of e-mails based on those photos. I know that I wouldn't mind one for my P-01 :biggrinjester:
He will have to make you another one, bought that one this morning for my P01 :biggrinjester:

I was wondering if you were the one who bought that when Randy told me it sold. You took the P01 out from under me and now the holster too. :boxing I now have to wait 10 days.

txhighlander
Posts in topic: 6

Post by txhighlander »

carlson1 wrote:
txhighlander wrote:

I was wondering if you were the one who bought that when Randy told me it sold. You took the P01 out from under me and now the holster too. :boxing I now have to wait 10 days.
Well if the picture is any indication of quality, it’s worth the wait. I was up late and emailed last night. I have been searching for a holster for the P01 and meeting with difficulty till Mr Cotton’s request. We help those in need. It would have been tragic if he had to buy another CZ
Truth against the world

carlson1
Posts in topic: 7

Post by carlson1 »

txhighlander wrote:
carlson1 wrote:
txhighlander wrote:

Well if the picture is any indication of quality, it’s worth the wait. I was up late and emailed last night. I have been searching for a holster for the P01 and meeting with difficulty till Mr Cotton’s request. We help those in need. It would have been tragic if he had to buy another CZ
:smilelol5:

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

The new Warren holster and mag pouch were delivered this morning. As usual, they are beautiful and the craftsmanship is excellent. My other Warren holsters and mag pouches are fancy with black bodies and brown tooled overlays. I wanted a different look this time and opted for a solid black holster/mag pouch with blue stitching to honor LEOs. I saw a holster Randy did like that and had to have one.

The latest Warren holster and mag pouch are for my CZ P-10C with a Leupold Deltapoint Pro. I'm wearing it now to break it in and it will serve "street duty." Very soon.

If you want a fantastic custom holster, email Randy at rdwarrenllc@gmail.com. In case anyone is wondering, I don't get holsters free nor do I get a discount. I promote Randy's work because he is a rare leather craftsman.

Chas.

QB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by QB »

Great looking holsters. I use High Noon and especially LOVE the Snapper style holsters. Next holster I need I may just look into a Warren holster. If I hadn't sold my RAMI I'd be getting that Snapper Rami holster shown......NICE!!! And NO, I'm not buying another RAMI so don't even mention it :mrgreen: :smilelol5: :nono:
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Sidro
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Sidro »

I received my holster also, very fine work. Charles you should check this site out for holsters, he does excellent work.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

QB wrote:Great looking holsters. I use High Noon and especially LOVE the Snapper style holsters. Next holster I need I may just look into a Warren holster. If I hadn't sold my RAMI I'd be getting that Snapper Rami holster shown......NICE!!! And NO, I'm not buying another RAMI so don't even mention it :mrgreen: :smilelol5: :nono:
This is my my second Warren pancake holster. All the others and the mag pouches are snap holsters. I may get him to make me a snap holster for the P-10C also. It is very convenient.

Chas.

P.S.: BTW, I do think you should buy another Rami.

MechAg94

Post by MechAg94 »

I like that holster. I just got a Rex Zero 1 Compact. There aren't many available that pistol right now.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Sidro wrote:I received my holster also, very fine work. Charles you should check this site out for holsters, he does excellent work.
Do you have a link?

Chas.

Sidro
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Sidro »

Yes, I forgot to post it. http://jeffreycustomleather.com/

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”