Daltech Force belt question

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Zook
Posts in topic: 1

Daltech Force belt question

Post by Zook »

So I ordered a steel core belt from Daltech, more than two weeks ago. I called them last week, and they said that it would go out by the end of the week. Nothing. Just wondering if anyone else has had any abnormal processing times with Daltech. Really looking forward to getting it, because my other belts stud that held it together popped off into a flushing toilet :shock:
I’d rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

dragun

Re: Daltech Force belt question

Post by dragun »

I’ve ordered a couple from them in the past with no issues. They had pretty decent customer service when I had to exchange a belt I recieved from them.

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grundy1133 »

I ordered a bigfoot gunbelt and i get it within the week. very fast processing and shipping. and im very pleased with it :D altho its .33" thich so i need special J hooks but i got the extra thick belt becuase i carry a full size and 2 mags and need the extra support. (sound like a bra commercial lol :roll: )
NRA Member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Send Daltech a link to this thread in your next email to them. Maybe that will jog a few nuts out of their tree.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Grundy1133 wrote:I ordered a bigfoot gunbelt and i get it within the week. very fast processing and shipping. and im very pleased with it :D altho its .33" thich so i need special J hooks but i got the extra thick belt becuase i carry a full size and 2 mags and need the extra support. (sound like a bra commercial lol :roll: )
I have a Bigfoot gun belt with the steel core. It is a fantastic belt and literally has zero sag it could be used as a duty belt if you were say a TX Ranger. One thing that I regret about mine is I ordered the thickest one they make and it does not fit through most holster loops and also any IWB holster with a clip I’ve tried doesn’t hook over it cuz it’s so thick. I haven’t tried my soft loops that I started using yet as I have started using a 5.11 gun belt and it works fine.

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grundy1133 »

cmgee67 wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:I ordered a bigfoot gunbelt and i get it within the week. very fast processing and shipping. and im very pleased with it :D altho its .33" thich so i need special J hooks but i got the extra thick belt becuase i carry a full size and 2 mags and need the extra support. (sound like a bra commercial lol :roll: )
I have a Bigfoot gun belt with the steel core. It is a fantastic belt and literally has zero sag it could be used as a duty belt if you were say a TX Ranger. One thing that I regret about mine is I ordered the thickest one they make and it does not fit through most holster loops and also any IWB holster with a clip I’ve tried doesn’t hook over it cuz it’s so thick. I haven’t tried my soft loops that I started using yet as I have started using a 5.11 gun belt and it works fine.
same. i ordered their thickest one. I just contacted my holster manufacturer and they sent bigger J hooks and loops for my holsters.
NRA Member

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”