TSA (or United) Broke Open My Nanovault !!!!

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Re: TSA (or United) Broke Open My Nanovault !!!!

Post by C-dub »

TrueFlog wrote: On a related note, is there any penalty for failing to declare a firearm? American wouldn't let me use the self-checkin kiosk and made me wait in line for the full-service agent. The line was quite long and (combined with other factors) caused me to almost miss my flight. Would it have been better to simply use the self-checkin and not declare the firearm? Sure, the TSA would page me and make me open the bag for them, but that wold have taken less time than waiting in line at the terminal.
Wouldn't that fall under PC46.03 and be considered a third degree felony? Having a firearm in the secure area of an airport. I'm thinking it might be and that "checking" the firearm in with the airline and TSA is an exception.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Never Again!!”