Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

Post by KD5NRH »

TexasCajun wrote:Anybody catch the class act at about :50 into the second video? Yeah, the guy that high-tails is out of there leaving his date in the dust.
This is why I tend to avoid women who wear heels on any date that's going to involve more walking than from a close-in parking lot. Same with flip flops no matter how casual the situation is.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

Just get their shoe size and buy some them some running shoes.

Every woman would appreciate your generosity...or not.

I can just hear the conversation: On our date tonight, you're not allowed to wear high heels (except for very short distances) or flip flops. My wish is your command!

Now, your shoe size?

Hello?

Hello?

drjoker
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by drjoker »

That's why I HATE NYC. It is a "may issue" state and my uncle had to give a "donation" of $30k to the police chief and $50k to the mayor's re-election campaign in order to get his gun license approved. Graft, corruption, elitism and armed criminals amongst a defenseless populace. That's NYC. Those I heart NY T-shirts make me wanna puke!

My uncle also had to pay "protection fees" to a certain Italian family in order to run a store front in certain neighborhoods.

NYC SUCKS! I wouldn't live there if you paid me!

I had an aunt that owned store fronts in neighborhoods that didn't have to pay "protection" to the Italians (Harlem). The bad thing is, her store got burglarized every other week. She got robbed at gunpoint every other month. She did not have a gun license because she couldn't afford one. She owned a couple of very tiny stores and she was robbed so much by thugs and the state (state income taxes in NY) that she was barely was able to pay her bills.

Yup, I LOVE Texas. God bless Texas.
A-R wrote:These idiots probably won't learn until one of them actually gets shot.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

Er... she wears heels to look sexy for YOU. My guess is you're married and have been out of the "game" for awhile.
KD5NRH wrote:
TexasCajun wrote:Anybody catch the class act at about :50 into the second video? Yeah, the guy that high-tails is out of there leaving his date in the dust.
This is why I tend to avoid women who wear heels on any date that's going to involve more walking than from a close-in parking lot. Same with flip flops no matter how casual the situation is.

drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

VMI77 wrote: he's one of the 17 people in NYC with who can legally CC...
Not true. Most large jewelry store owners have CC permits in NYC. There are over 2000 permits in NYC: http://legallyarmed.com/ccw_statistics.htm

Back in the 80's, my uncle "donated" $30k to the police chief and $50k to the mayor's re-election campaign and his CC permit was magically approved the 2nd time around. It was rejected the first time he applied. If you factor inflation, a gun license today would probably cost you over $300k in today's dollars to get approved in NYC.

schufflerbot
Posts in topic: 1

Post by schufflerbot »

idiots.

VMI77
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VMI77 »

drjoker wrote:
VMI77 wrote: he's one of the 17 people in NYC with who can legally CC...
Not true. Most large jewelry store owners have CC permits in NYC. There are over 2000 permits in NYC: http://legallyarmed.com/ccw_statistics.htm

Back in the 80's, my uncle "donated" $30k to the police chief and $50k to the mayor's re-election campaign and his CC permit was magically approved the 2nd time around. It was rejected the first time he applied. If you factor inflation, a gun license today would probably cost you over $300k in today's dollars to get approved in NYC.
I was being sarcastic. But your response pretty much describes what I was getting at....you've got to be famous or rich or connected to get a permit. However, the guy in the video didn't look like a jewelery store owner or someone who could cough up $300K....but you never know.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Dragonfighter

Post by Dragonfighter »

Excaliber wrote:Violence and death in pranks are funny only to those who haven't seen those things up close and personal in real life.
Amen.
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

If the NYC one is real, consider the odds of running into someone legally carrying a firearm like that. And if it is real, the jackwagon clowns probably called the police on him for pulling a gun on them.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

KD5NRH wrote:
That is why I only date petite women I can scoop up in my arms and carry away. :biggrinjester:

drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

Oops, finger shook submitted twice.

rp_photo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rp_photo »

RonW956 wrote:All I know is in Texas if you're walking in a public park and a group of thugs surround you with a bloody axe and raise it above his head & comes at you, you are in your legal rights to draw your legally carried pistol & drill him.
As it should be.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

rp_photo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rp_photo »

Abraham wrote:The death of one of the these guys assaulting people will probably slow the assault flow known by the misleading name of prank.

You can call assaulting people a prank. Not a good gamble, especially in states like Texas.

Put the word "prank" on his tombstone when it goes south...
I'm grateful to live in state where the deck is stacked against those who are into such pranks, flash mobs, and "Black lives matter" mayhem.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

KD5NRH wrote:This is why I tend to avoid women who wear heels on any date that's going to involve more walking than from a close-in parking lot. Same with flip flops no matter how casual the situation is.
I don't date children, so I assume any woman I date is adult enough to make her own decisions and deal with the consequences. If not, she isn't relationship material anyway, so no big loss. :biggrinjester:
When in doubt
Vote them out!

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

In both cases here in Texas the Coroner would be getting a Call. :txflag: :tiphat:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Never Again!!”