ABC 13 - California gun safety instructor accidentally shoots student, a pastor

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Steve5115
Posts in topic: 1

ABC 13 - California gun safety instructor accidentally shoots student, a pastor

Post by Steve5115 »

Not sure if this is the correct board or not...

http://abc13.com/news/california-gun-sa ... r/1123186/ :oops:

loktite

Re: ABC 13 - California gun safety instructor accidentally shoots student, a pastor

Post by loktite »

AH! Look, here's the problem :
The gun accidentally went off.
See, they have to train their GUNS better, so they don't accidentally go off. :banghead:
NRA Endowment Member

Pariah3j

Re: ABC 13 - California gun safety instructor accidentally shoots student, a pastor

Post by Pariah3j »

If you keep your booger hooker of the bang switch - it don't go BOOM ! :fire "rlol"

Sounds like the guy is going to live, which is why I make light of the situation.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

loktite wrote:AH! Look, here's the problem :
The gun accidentally went off.
See, they have to train their GUNS better, so they don't accidentally go off. :banghead:
It's the bullet button. Someone touched it, and the gun went full auto, nearly killing everyone within 5 miles.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

misterlarry

Post by misterlarry »

Can't blame the gun after all, Californian guns don't get very much experience or on the job training. Seriously though???
01/19/2013 CHL Class - 03/25/2013 CHL Arrived
NRA Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Said the instructor helps with church security. I bet folks duck at next service. :lol: Glad the pastor is going to be OK.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

rotor

Post by rotor »

To err is human.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The fact that a Houston TV station is running this story as "news" speaks volumes. I can't recall the last time I saw a TV news report about a child in California (or any other state) being killed on a bicycle, in a swimming pool, from drinking household clearer, etc.

Chas.

Return to “Never Again!!”