3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

So that others may learn.

Moderators: Keith B, Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Topic author
TexDotCom

3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

Postby TexDotCom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03/16/toddler-shot-on-south-side/

Police said the children had been left alone in “deplorable conditions,” and a “sizeable” amount of drugs was found inside the home. They also say that the child's mother "has a Firearm Owner’s Identification Card for a .40-caliber weapon." Jacked up situation all the way around. :banghead: :grumble :mad5
Proud to be my son's dad, my wife's husband, a native Texan, and U.S. Army vet.

rotor

Re: 3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

Postby rotor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:14 pm

"Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he tried to reach out to the family"
He should have them arrested.

bblhd672

Re: 3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

Postby bblhd672 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Since when does what an "activist" (easily discerned as an anti-gun activist) thinks about a crime end up in the initial news story?

rotor wrote:"Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he tried to reach out to the family"
He should have them arrested.

Mayor "I wish I was Obama" Emanuel should throw himself in jail for being a total abject failure as a leader for Chicago.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member
“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

Wolfgang

Postby Wolfgang » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:03 pm

A 3 year old playing cops and robbers? I don't know a 3 year old that would comprehend the whole idea of cops and robbers. Something sounds fishy to me.

ninjabread

Postby ninjabread » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:28 pm

It sounds like what we call a crackhouse around here but in Rahm's Chicago they probably just call it a house. :roll:
The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Jusme

Postby Jusme » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:32 am

ninjabread wrote:It sounds like what we call a crackhouse around here but in Rahm's Chicago they probably just call it a house. :roll:

Consumable redistribution facility.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

RSX11

Postby RSX11 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 pm

It sounds like what we call a crackhouse around here but in Rahm's Chicago they probably just call it a house. :roll:

Undocumented pharmacy.

Deltaboy

Postby Deltaboy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Horrible behavior, I am praying for them.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Never Again!!”