3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TexDotCom
Posts in topic: 1

3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

Post by TexDotCom »

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03/16/ ... outh-side/

Police said the children had been left alone in “deplorable conditions,” and a “sizeable” amount of drugs was found inside the home. They also say that the child's mother "has a Firearm Owner’s Identification Card for a .40-caliber weapon." Jacked up situation all the way around. :banghead: :grumble :mad5

rotor

Re: 3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

Post by rotor »

"Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he tried to reach out to the family"
He should have them arrested.

bblhd672

Re: 3-year-old boy critically wounded when shot in head while playing “cops and robbers” with other children

Post by bblhd672 »

Since when does what an "activist" (easily discerned as an anti-gun activist) thinks about a crime end up in the initial news story?
rotor wrote:"Mayor Rahm Emanuel said he tried to reach out to the family"
He should have them arrested.
Mayor "I wish I was Obama" Emanuel should throw himself in jail for being a total abject failure as a leader for Chicago.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

A 3 year old playing cops and robbers? I don't know a 3 year old that would comprehend the whole idea of cops and robbers. Something sounds fishy to me.

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

It sounds like what we call a crackhouse around here but in Rahm's Chicago they probably just call it a house. :roll:
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

ninjabread wrote:It sounds like what we call a crackhouse around here but in Rahm's Chicago they probably just call it a house. :roll:

Consumable redistribution facility.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

RSX11

Post by RSX11 »

It sounds like what we call a crackhouse around here but in Rahm's Chicago they probably just call it a house. :roll:
Undocumented pharmacy.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Horrible behavior, I am praying for them.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Never Again!!”