Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
rtschl
Posts in topic: 1

Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

Post by rtschl »

What idiots - happened May 15 so it was before the attack in Santa Fe, but still. :mad5

I hope these students who thought a prank of a mass shooting at a high school are criminally charged. They used fireworks and squirt guns filled with various liquids like vinegar and possibly urine. One student injured with 2nd degree burns on her ear from the fireworks.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30899/sh ... n-saavedra

http://wjla.com/news/local/bowie-hs-stu ... nior-prank
Ron
NRA Member

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Maryland HS Seniors Prank Mass Shooting

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.

LDB415

Post by LDB415 »

Future democrat voters at work.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.
:iagree: They all should be charged as adults to the full extent of both state and federal laws AND both their and their parents names and addresses be made public.

It's only fitting that the parents and other relatives get credit for the immature and thoughtless pranks of the apparently misbegotten spawn. :mad5

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Oldgringo wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:What a bunch of idiots. Sounds like charges are likely appropriate (terroristic threat?). If these kids are over 18, the felony convictions should follow them for life, I believe.
:iagree: They all should be charged as adults to the full extent of both state and federal laws AND both their and their parents names and addresses be made public.

It's only fitting that the parents and other relatives get credit for the immature and thoughtless pranks of the apparently misbegotten spawn. :mad5
Or we could take a page from the anti-gunners play book and punish all kids at the school for the actions of these criminals. Just revoke diplomas for all seniors at that school and have them repeat their senior year. That makes as much sense as taking guns away from lawful gun owners when one person commits a crime with a gun.

stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:

Or we could take a page from the anti-gunners play book and punish all kids at the school for the actions of these criminals. Just revoke diplomas for all seniors at that school and have them repeat their senior year. That makes as much sense as taking guns away from lawful gun owners when one person commits a crime with a gun.
I like all of the above. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin. :smilelol5:
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Definition of Prank: Causing harm to others for your entertainment.

Possible outcome for perpetrator of pranks: Time in the county slammer or prison

(psssst, for you that think I'm just too harsh, this level of inflicted pain isn't funny. Inflict pain: Reap the consequences, you're no longer in kindergarten)

Allons
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Allons »

Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Allons wrote:Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
"Not allowed to graduate"??? Do you think the school still wants THEM??!! :evil2:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Allons
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Allons »

TreyHouston wrote:
Allons wrote:Why are their no charges yet? You pull a prank and someone gets second-degree burns because of it, you should be arrested. These idiots should not be allowed to graduate. I wonder if they were a part of the March for our lives Rally too? Now that would be funny; March to protest stricter gun control to come back to school and pull a prank with water guns only to be later convicted of a felony because of the prank you pulled. That would be JUSTICE!
"Not allowed to graduate"??? Do you think the school still wants THEM??!! :evil2:

I'm pretty sure they don't want them,(funny though) I mean they should be expelled.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

And this is a prime example of why 17-18 year olds cannot be allowed to dictate what our freedom should look like. :banghead:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Allons wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:

I'm pretty sure they don't want them,(funny though) I mean they should be expelled.
:iagree: They should be properly trained for their future employment prospects. Meaning they should learn the phrase "would you like fries with that?"

Return to “Never Again!!”