Reloader question

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Reloader question

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

I am looking at and about to purchase a Dillon XL 650 I believe. Has anyone seen them available for less than MSRP anywhere? I sure have not. Also, are there any package deals that would include most of the major components? I just want to make sure that i am not missing anything. The 650 may be more than I need for what I m planning right now, but i want to be prepared if my needs change in the future. the cost of the 650 is not much greater than some of the lower producing units unless I am missing something. any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

XDandy

Post by XDandy »

I don't know if it's below MSRP, but over on brianenos.com he's got all the dillon stuff along with some packages that he's put together that really look like the way to go if your just getting into it. Hope that helps

jhutto

Post by jhutto »

The dillon equipment doesn't sell used for much less than new. (Good product and warranty) SOmetimes you see them in local auctions, garage sales, etc.
THey really do have great service. I have the 550b.
It makes rounds so fast...ammo seems to grow on trees since I bought the machine!!!! :shock:

Return to “Reloading Forum”