ANYONE HERE ORDERED FROM CAROLINA BRASS ?

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Surgeon
Posts in topic: 3

ANYONE HERE ORDERED FROM CAROLINA BRASS ?

Post by Surgeon »

Just curious. I just ordered some .300 BLKOUT (250 qty ), .308 (200 qty ) and .300 Wim Mag (100 qty). I heard about them word of mouth and saw their prices on their website and thought I'd give them a try. Always looking for LC brass. The prices was decent and good supply. This isn't a promotion for them.
Just wondering what your thoughts were?
Happy 4th Everyone.
Thanks.
The military arsenal we will use to fight a World War IV ..... "stones" - Einstein

Weg
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ANYONE HERE ORDERED FROM CAROLINA BRASS ?

Post by Weg »

Your question is very timely, just received 250 .300 Blackout cases today. Took 5 days to deliver and it looks real nice. Trim lengths a very consistent, no issues at all. I was buying from blackoutbrass but they have been out for quite a while. I'll use Carolina now.

Topic author
Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

Weg wrote:Your question is very timely, just received 250 .300 Blackout cases today. Took 5 days to deliver and it looks real nice. Trim lengths a very consistent, no issues at all. I was buying from blackoutbrass but they have been out for quite a while. I'll use Carolina now.
Thanks. That's good to know. Most of the reviews have been pretty favorable. But I also like to hear from someone who's used them before.
Unfortunately I ordered mine on Thursday, just before the July 4th weekend of course, so I guess if your order too 5 days I can probably expect mine late net week or so. Anxious to see how they look. Beats paying $45.00 + for a box of .300 Win Mag rounds and Blackout is a little iffy for selection retail.
Thanks for the feedback.
The military arsenal we will use to fight a World War IV ..... "stones" - Einstein

Topic author
Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

Just an update here: I got my Carolina Brass order in late last week and this is some beautiful looking product. All military spent cases.
Funny story; On their website they claim all the work in done by hand. When I opened the Blackout bag, I found a reaming/chamfering tool inside the bag covered with brass filings. Worthily afterwards, I got an email asking me about the tool and if it was in the bag and if so could I mail it back to them. I guess they really do all their work by hand. Needless to say...I'm impressed.

Return to “Reloading Forum”