Let's not forget

What should be on the 2007 agenda for CHL's?

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Mithras61
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Let's not forget

Post by Mithras61 »

RPBrown wrote:That not only do we want the duty to retreat removed as a part of the Castle Doctrine, but also eliminate the rights of the BG or his family to file civil suits in the case of his or her injury or death caused by someone defending themselves.
Definitely :thumbsup:

The ability of criminals & their families to sue for their own bad judgement & actions needs to be stopped. This stuff always reminds me of like that burglar that sued a homeowner when the BG locked himself in their garage while leaving after burglarizing the house & was trapped for the entire weekend with nothing but dogfood & bottled water. The homeowner found him when they got home & called the police.

Roger Howard

Post by Roger Howard »

Diode wrote:
HighVelocity wrote:
I have to disagree with High Velocity
It looks like I'm losing my touch. Normally my sarcasm is quite apparent. :???: .
I liked the replacement bullet part best. :lol::
:smilelol5: :iagree:
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

I guess I was wrong (in another thread) before I parused this one...

If the umbrella protection could be legislated to outside the home or place of business (where we are protected and dictate "policy"), then sure, lets make the bubble bigger for us...Castle Doctrine and a better defined liability protection for defending yourself...

I wouldn't even dream of throwing rocks at that...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Goals for 2007”