How do I change my username?

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
rfbonnyf
Posts in topic: 1

How do I change my username?

Post by rfbonnyf »

Okay, I give up, I've spent 20 minutes trying to alter my username but I can't find a way to do it. This forum has my username as rfbonnyf, which is incorrect. What I'd like to have as a username is rfbonny. Do I have to set up a new account to get the username I want?

Forum administrators, the 'user profile' page says one can change one's username, but it can't be done. I think the website needs fixing.

G26ster

Re: How do I change my username?

Post by G26ster »

rfbonnyf wrote:Okay, I give up, I've spent 20 minutes trying to alter my username but I can't find a way to do it. This forum has my username as rfbonnyf, which is incorrect. What I'd like to have as a username is rfbonny. Do I have to set up a new account to get the username I want?

Forum administrators, the 'user profile' page says one can change one's username, but it can't be done. I think the website needs fixing.
I don't see anything on the "user profile" page that says, or allows, a change in username. perhaps an Admin can help you, as it's just a small correction.

longtooth

Re: How do I change my username?

Post by longtooth »

That will have to be done by Charles Cotton. PM him w/ reason for chang & what you want it changed to.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”