EXCEL Guru?

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
NAVY CHIEF
Posts in topic: 2

EXCEL Guru?

Post by NAVY CHIEF »

Is anyone an EXCEL guru? I need to format a file to include multiple pages to self-populate. If you are a guru, can you please pm me or just respond here? I can e-mail the file and hopefully write down what I need done.

Hooyah!
CHL class: 8/29/09
Plastic Received:22OCT09

LostInAustin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: EXCEL Guru?

Post by LostInAustin »

Chief, check with kevinf2349. He just posted that he keeps up with all his shooting data on Excel.
Colt Combat Commander
Colt Govt Model Series 70
Beretta 92FS

TLE2

Post by TLE2 »

Guru? No.

Make my living with it? Yes.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... (Jefferson quoting Beccaria)

... tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

AggieMM

Post by AggieMM »

TLE2 wrote:Guru? No.

Make my living with it? Yes.
+1 - I do Match Score, Fantasy Football, work, and other stuff in Excel. Not sure I understand what you need, but I may be able to help. Also, Google is your friend. Type in "Excel" and what you want to do, and I bet you'll find 100+ pages to help.

Ryan

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

sent PM a few days ago...let me know if I can help. use it, program using vba, can make it do pretty much anything except make coffee :smilelol5: . some call me a "guru", but mostly just willing to try anything and like a challenge. :tiphat:
NRA Life Member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

geekwagun wrote:sent PM a few days ago...let me know if I can help. use it, program using vba, can make it do pretty much anything except make coffee :smilelol5: . some call me a "guru", but mostly just willing to try anything and like a challenge. :tiphat:
Same here, except for the vba. Whatever that is. Just let us know if you get it worked out Chief.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
NAVY CHIEF
Posts in topic: 2

Post by NAVY CHIEF »

Late Entry: (for you former squids, that should send you back to your watchstanding days! :lol: ) I got the Excel help I needed and it worked out beautiful! Thanks for all y'all's help!

Hooyah!
CHL class: 8/29/09
Plastic Received:22OCT09

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”