Quicken Willmaker

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
tateb24
Posts in topic: 1

Quicken Willmaker

Post by tateb24 »

Does anyone have any experience with Quiken Willmaker, I am wanting to purchase it but haven't met anyone with any personal experience with the program.
CHL Class taken: 02/15/09
Plastic in Hand: 07/29/09
Swamphouse Woodworks
Harris County

PetrucciFan

Re: Quicken Willmaker

Post by PetrucciFan »

I've used it a little bit. I didn't pay for it though....it came free when I purchased Quicken 2008, so I couldn't tell you if it's worth the price. How much is the retail copy?

It has several different documents besides just wills. I've used it mostly to create Bills of Sale. It has stuff for different promissory notes, requests for birth/death certificates, power of attorney, etc.....honestly, all of which you could probably find online for free.

I personally wouldn't use it for my last will and testament or anything that "serious"....I would leave it up to professionals.

If you have a specific question about it, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer.
Glock 26
Ruger LCP

Mando'a

Re: Quicken Willmaker

Post by Mando'a »

I'm curious also.

It came free when I upgraded to Quicken 2010.

I thought I had heard that Wills made with this product are null and void in Texas.

But I'm planning on using it anyway. At least I'll have something to take to a Lawyer one day...
took chl renewal course 11/7/09
sent in paperwork 11/12/09
received new chl 12/09/09

NRA member
Glock 22
Bushmaster Texas Carbine (XM15-E2S)

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”