Viewing Bookmarked Topics

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
LikesShinyThings
Posts in topic: 2

Viewing Bookmarked Topics

Post by LikesShinyThings »

Anybody know the answer to this? I successfully found and clicked the "Bookmark Topic" button at the bottom of a topic's page. Now how do I find that bookmark to return to the topic?
:bigear:
TSRA Life Member, NRA Benefactor Member, TX CHL

AEA
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Viewing Bookmarked Topics

Post by AEA »

I don't see any such thing! What Browser are you using? I use Firefox and when I want to bookmark a page I do it thru the Browser (not thru some button on the forums even if I could see such a button which I cant).

Oh I see it now at the TOP (not bottom) of the thread. Dunno, never tried to use it.
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Skiprr »

Go to the User Control Panel (the "UCP" at ucp.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). On the front page of the UCP, you'll see a few menu items on the left-hand side. The third one down is "Manage bookmarks." All your bookmarked Topics will be listed there, and you can go directly to the Topic, or you can choose to remove a Topic from your list of bookmarks.

Hope that helps...
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
LikesShinyThings
Posts in topic: 2

Post by LikesShinyThings »

Skiprr wrote:Go to the User Control Panel (the "UCP" at ucp.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). On the front page of the UCP, you'll see a few menu items on the left-hand side. The third one down is "Manage bookmarks." All your bookmarked Topics will be listed there, and you can go directly to the Topic, or you can choose to remove a Topic from your list of bookmarks.

Hope that helps...
That does indeed help. Thank you very much!
:tiphat:
TSRA Life Member, NRA Benefactor Member, TX CHL

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”