Re: Exposing Progressive Corruption and Malfeasance

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Exposing Progressive Corruption and Malfeasance

Post by mojo84 »

The corruption runs deep and wide inside and outside the government. The Clinton Obama crime cabal is what one would find running a 3rd World Country.

https://apnews.com/a05e0dad77a24d669e0c4efd8c28b8a5
Hacked emails show Clinton campaign communicated with State

By MATTHEW DALY and STEPHEN BRAUN
Today
WASHINGTON (AP) — A State Department official appeared to coordinate with Hillary Clinton's nascent presidential campaign hours before the former secretary of state's exclusive use of private emails was first detailed in a news account last year, newly released hacked emails show.

Emails from the files of Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta show that the department official provided Clinton aides with the agency's official response to a New York Times reporter in advance of the newspaper's March 2015 report that Clinton had used a private email account to conduct all of her work-related business as secretary.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “Federal”